Mitt Romney....LOL

They don't have any good to offer anyway. Work with them when you have to. They hold no cards for atleast the next 2 years. Needs to be a blitz to undo the damage the 2009-2011 stretch of liberal control of all branches and then the 2012-2016 stretch of Obama writing executive orders. Funny how his second term agenda can basically be smashed in a day.

But don't you think that is vicious cycle. That will just repeat itself without ever finding solutions.
Wouldn't it be way more beneficial to come meet somewhere in the middle? Also this time more towards the republican site because they are in power.
So that the US can move forward. Assuming you end everything from Obama what is the point? The time the Democrats are in again and have the power they will just end everything Trump did.

Why not find a common ground where everyone makes some concessions but it can be a plan moving forward.
Even if you don't agree with the Democrats or republican site on issues. Making some sacrifices on issues will still be better compared to the current situation in US politics

Hey, remember when you said that OP link in the "Trump blasts the CIA" thread had proof that Russia rigged the election? Can you show us what proof you were talking about, because that OP link wasn't proof.

Thanks in advance!
Cue exit stage left for Jackie Boy tuckin' tail in another thread! @ehtheist

But don't you think that is vicious cycle. That will just repeat itself without ever finding solutions.
Wouldn't it be way more beneficial to come meet somewhere in the middle? Also this time more towards the republican site because they are in power.
So that the US can move forward. Assuming you end everything from Obama what is the point? The time the Democrats are in again and have the power they will just end everything Trump did.

Why not find a common ground where everyone makes some concessions but it can be a plan moving forward.
Even if you don't agree with the Democrats or republican site on issues. Making some sacrifices on issues will still be better compared to the current situation in US politics

I don't think it's a vicious cycle..I know it is but it's been the game. Even more so with how far apart everybody is. Plus the salt is still high with republicans being shut out in regards to ACA and libs passing it when nobody knew what was in it.

I also hope most of what Trump does passes legislative. Which is something Obama couldn't do once he lost the houses which is why a lot of his legacy, especially in regards to illegals can be erased. ACA and Iran will be tougher.

I really hope he did it just to fuck with him.

Sends shivers down my spine to realize how recently McCain and Romney were the GOP's presidential nominees. Those were dark days.

You consider that the Dark Days of the Republican party yet don't include Trump into that?

My..............Gawd. Just as dumb as the Left praising Hillary

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konster1
Back