Miss seeing fighters with their original design shirts like AS here.

Kwic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
20160212071005_1DX_3972.JPG

20160212071006_1DX_4114.JPG

It's interesting that he doesn't have any Reebook logo anywhere.
It's a nice shirt btw. Would wear.

Spider's shirt really works with his (also now outlawed) signature fight shorts.

I don't think the Reebok gear is any worse than most of the fighters' tribal skull barbed wire machine gun shirts, though. Close to even.

Sherdog really took a liking to the outfits fighters used to wear once the reebok deal happened.

I won't miss most of the ugly ad riddled shorts out there. I will miss the ones that are symbolic, like Anderson's.

Damn, i just realized Anderson is gonna have to wear those Uno shorts against Bisping.

giphy.gif

Are you sure? Maybe he gets special personal ones like McGregor.
We don't even know if Conor's are personalized. I think it was just an interim title thing.

I doubt Anderson gets his own shorts based on how they treated Cro Cop.

I don't get it why you are so worried about what they are wearing.
Give them some glitter thongs, I don't care, as long as the fights are fun.

We don't even know if Conor's are personalized. I think it was just an interim title thing.

I doubt Anderson gets his own shorts based on how they treated Cro Cop.

Looks like it's going to be green in the RDA fight too: http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC196?id=

Anderson is definitely higher in the pecking order than Cro Cop. I guess we'll see. I think it would be smart for Reebok to give the top 10% or so fighters personalized gear, the rest can wear uniforms for all we care, but that's probably asking too much.

Looks like it's going to be green in the RDA fight too: http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC196?id=

Anderson is definitely higher in the pecking order than Cro Cop. I guess we'll see. I think it would be smart for Reebok to give the top 10% or so fighters personalized gear, the rest can wear uniforms for all we care, but that's probably asking too much.
Hope it's true and Anderson gets yellow trunks. Would like to put this newfangled color tv to use.

thumb.aspx

This is the type of walkout shirt i miss. nice and simple... like me

All Reebok have to do is talk to the fighters, let them design whatever they like to walk out in, stick a Reebok logo on it, and everybody is happy and makes money.

Sherdog really took a liking to the outfits fighters used to wear once the reebok deal happened.
People take things for granted. They don't know what they have until they lose it.

Now we got Sheetbok. Pretty sad to take a fighters identity and income away.

i miss it too.
just dont let reebok put their hands on it they would probably put a cockroach instead of spider as a logo or write something like "the spinner rides again"

Back