Social Miss Michigan stripped of title for controversial conservative Tweets

Happy Ending to this story
Woman who says she lost Miss Michigan crown for conservative views joins Trump campaign advisory board

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/27/us/kathy-zhu-ex-miss-michigan-joins-trump-team-trnd/index.html

tenor.gif

That has a lot to do with it since British colonization led to English being a lingua franca and a major language in India. Whereas East Asian countries do not have this history of English usage. Plus most of the East Indians who came here , came as university students, so they are highly self selected as a group. East Asian immigration is more balanced. And if you look at Hawaii, the East Asians there tended to come from the working class.
I personally think it goes beyond education and being proficient in the English language. I still believe race plays a major role in American society more than people think. But thanks for your input, and sorry for the late reply.

Show me she is getting targeted for not wearing hijab vs calling Muslims goat fuckers and derping about white genocide and I’ll change my mind, until then fuck her.

Jesus I was reposting it from something I read on facebook. Can I be honest for a second. I read hijab my certain predilections I have developed as a result of 16 years on this forum kicked in and I got excited to post this thread. And did not do a through vetting of the topic. I am so sorry that I am human. Is that okay @Trotsky @Kafir-kun can I be a human being. Do I have your permission to laugh cry err and occasionally experience life?

And as for the BLM thread that was not misleading. Go to any gun range in CA or anywhere else I go in the gun world and people know BLM is Bureau of Land Management. How is it logical anyone would think Black LIve Matter was moved by Trump to Denver? That is beyond me

So why not edit your OP?

I personally think it goes beyond education and being proficient in the English language. I still believe race plays a major role in American society more than people think. But thanks for your input, and sorry for the late reply.
Was away for awhile, and just got back .

Race definitely plays a major role in American society, less so than many other countries though.

I am not sure I understand your post ; are you saying racial dynamics in America gives an advantage to East Indians over East Asians? Or are you saying the East Indians have a racial (genetic advantage) ?

Was away for awhile, and just got back .

Race definitely plays a major role in American society, less so than many other countries though.

I am not sure I understand your post ; are you saying racial dynamics in America gives an advantage to East Indians over East Asians? Or are you saying the East Indians have a racial (genetic advantage) ?
I thought about this interesting subject, but I decided to lay off my Brown Asian Brothers. Sorry maybe next time.

I thought about this interesting subject, but I decided to lay off my Brown Asian Brothers. Sorry maybe next time.
Was not trying to stir the pot. Did not genuinely understand what your post was getting across.

The lowlife leftard scum of the earth who preach tolerance show again how it should be done.

Beautiful, Intelligent and Driven. Kathy Zhu is a person all young women should aspire to be.

Kathy-Zhu-maga.jpg

tenor.gif

Beautiful, Intelligent and Driven. Kathy Zhu is a person all young women should aspire to be.

Kathy-Zhu-maga.jpg

tenor.gif
They should all aspire to be failed beauty pageant contestants that pander to partisans with rehearsed talking points?

No, young women should aspire to be like Dorothy Day; a modest servant of God who devoted her life to the down trodden.
Dorothy_Day%2C_1916_%28cropped%29.jpg

They should all aspire to be failed beauty pageant contestants that pander to partisans with rehearsed talking points?

No, young women should aspire to be like Dorothy Day; a modest servant of God who devoted her life to the down trodden.
Dorothy_Day%2C_1916_%28cropped%29.jpg

I can't help it. I have a thing for racist east Asian women. They are so cute!

112614471_nazi_costumes_foreign_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqwDgGh3pkom49KxtKngnUa6wzczfNXL9gqFl8Gh9Bhv8.jpg

<{jackyeah}>

Dorothy Day
is certainly a decent role model for young women, but I do prefer German Philosopher and Catholic Edith Stein.

220px-Edith_Stein_%28ca._1938-1939%29.jpg

Where did they company bring usl the Hijab thing? I only see them mention the black on black crime one. Which fair enough 'you kill each other so you can't complain about police doing it' is a logical fallacy and certainly going to ruffle feathers. Sorry she can't keep her title of 'stand on stage and look pretty and be milquetoast' I guess.

This is the free market, conservatives.

Lol she didn't get stripped for 'refusing to wear a hijab'. She got stripped in part for this particularly goofy bit of right wing pandering:
images

Bit of a difference there, esp as the figurehead for a pageant in a state with several hundred thousand muslims.

Say whatever you want and participate in pageants all you want but don't be surprised when its decided you are a shitty figurehead because you used outrage bait to grow a conservative following online.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back