Misleading Title: "If I saw Amir Khan in the street, I would run his ass over"

Sakuraba7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
@4:30 min

"I've said this and I've said this to my wife included.
Before I die, If I saw Amir Khan in the street. I could be in a wheel-chair, I would run his ass over. Literally."

<puh-lease75> What on earth would provoke such a reaction? Easy to talk this shit when you're retired I guess.

Is it because he ducked Khan back when they were both champs at 140 lb? I recall Bradley was STRIPPED of his WBC belt after he refused to fight WBA champ Amir Khan. Could have ran him over back then, Timmy boy!

Says he'd run Amir Khan over and in the next breath says "Floyd is a good person". Smh.

Amir khan is like the annoying kid who thinks he's cool but otherwise is pretty harmless. He's an easy guy to pile on and make fun of, isn't a bad guy though. Floyd on the other hand, is a total piece of shit as a human.

Misleading thread title.

He was saying that he still wishes he could fight Amir Khan, even if it happened in the street. He said that even if he was in a wheelchair by the time it happened, he would run Amir over with his wheelchair. You're making it sound like he wants to hit him with his car.

Says he'd run Amir Khan over and in the next breath says "Floyd is a good person". Smh.

Amir khan is like the annoying kid who thinks he's cool but otherwise is pretty harmless. He's an easy guy to pile on and make fun of, isn't a bad guy though. Floyd on the other hand, is a total piece of shit as a human.

I don't really agree with that. Floyd has had problems in the past, specifically with women. He deserved condemnation for what he did, and he was punished accordingly by being sent to prison. But I don't think it's fair to condemn a guy as a "piece of shit human" for the rest of his life for the type of crime that Floyd committed.

It seems like everybody who knows Floyd, or has even met Floyd, describes him as a really nice person. That should count for something also.

I'm not saying Floyd is a great person. I just don't think he's some evil, irredeemable piece of human filth that he is often described as. I think he's probably more complex than that, like most people are.

Misleading thread title.

He was saying that he still wishes he could fight Amir Khan, even if it happened in the street. He said that even if he was in a wheelchair by the time it happened, he would run Amir over with his wheelchair. You're making it sound like he wants to hit him with his car.

1. It's not misleading, its a direct quote. How you interpret that quote is your own damn choice.

2. He could literally fight Khan next year if he wants to! Or enter negotiations at the least!

Khan just got eliminated from I'm A Celeb last night (Day 20; top 5 of 12 contestants), and he lost tons of weight. He'll be back in the ring early next year. If Tim is SERIOUS about fighting Khan, what's the hold up?

Rather than talk shit "I'd do such and such if i ever catch him"...why not make it happen forreal? This sounds like some internet gangsta shit. But he don't wanna actually make it happen, he avoided him before and that's fact.

1. It's not misleading, its a direct quote. How you interpret that quote is your own damn choice.

No, it's not a direct quote. You completely left out a clarifying sentence, and replaced it with a comma.

Bradley was a terrible matchup for Khan. Khan can't handle pressure and at his best Bradley could make a fight pretty tough.

No, it's not a direct quote. You completely left out a clarifying sentence, and replaced it with a comma.

Because its a TITLE? I put the whole line in quotes in the OP...did you see that?

Because its a TITLE? I put the whole line in quotes in the OP...did you see that?

...and I said misleading thread title.

You also don't get to manipulate a quote to change it's meaning for a title. That's called clickbait.

...and I said misleading thread title.

You also don't get to manipulate a quote to change it's meaning for a title. That's called clickbait.

I'm caught red-handed. It was 'clickbait'....You win, now let the rest of us discuss the top at hand.

*You should really lookup the meaning of clickbait. Every title is supposed to be clickbait.

I don't really agree with that. Floyd has had problems in the past, specifically with women. He deserved condemnation for what he did, and he was punished accordingly by being sent to prison. But I don't think it's fair to condemn a guy as a "piece of shit human" for the rest of his life for the type of crime that Floyd committed.

It seems like everybody who knows Floyd, or has even met Floyd, describes him as a really nice person. That should count for something also.

I'm not saying Floyd is a great person. I just don't think he's some evil, irredeemable piece of human filth that he is often described as. I think he's probably more complex than that, like most people are.

I never said he was evil, nor am i suggesting that he hasn't paid his debt to society. But anybody who repeatedly hits a woman with a closed fist to the face is a piece of shit bully.

And if you want to talk about redemption....Floyd is still out there defending Trump's comments about women. In other words, same old Floyd, he hasnt changed.

I never said he was evil, nor am i suggesting that he hasn't paid his debt to society. But anybody who repeatedly hits a woman with a closed fist to the face is a piece of shit bully.

And if you want to talk about redemption....Floyd is still out there defending Trump's comments about women. In other words, same old Floyd, he hasnt changed.

Yeah I agree with all that.

Nice way to leave out most of the interview and its relevance to your cherry picking.

Nice way to leave out most of the interview and its relevance to your cherry picking.

Of course, its a cherry pick. That's what the thread title is for. <LikeReally5> Did it mention anything else?

I opened a thread about a specific topic/quote. Feel free to expand upon the other TOPICS/points if that's what you feel you wanna talk about. This is what I wanted to talk about. Not hard to understand.

This.

You should lock this shit thread.

But, but, but..how will we talk about "most of the interview." How about you not read the thread if the topic hurts you? Locking everything you don't like to read isn't a solution.

Last edited:
TS btfo

I think Bradley could beat Khan, but I’m not sure Tim had enough pop to get it done. Khan could probably out work Bradley in the early rounds. Tim would pick up in the second half when Khan starts getting complacent. That’s probably where Bradley’s best bet is; he’s not afraid to exchange with guys and Khan tends to get caught mid combo. Given Timmy’s thick skull, I have to favor him in those situations.

“Tim Bradley Says He Would Run Over Amir Khan In A Wheel Chair” isn’t misleading and a much better thread title. That’s compelling stuff.

Title change for the win!

You have zero to contribute here, don't you? I can see you're obsessed with trying to get imaginary points.

Let me help you there. Here's another 'win' and another 'win'. And may I hand you this other 'win'.

LMAO. I guess when you failed to get the thread LOCKED the next best thing is to pretend you had something to do with its title change. "That was all me, I did that! Now I can sleep at night with all this sweet sweet net karma!"

Last edited:
“Tim Bradley Says He Would Run Over Amir Khan In A Wheel Chair” isn’t misleading and a much better thread title. That’s compelling stuff.

I would but then It would actually be misleading! I've been writing articles and threads for years, and my rule is: if its too crazy to believe, it has to be in quote form not a third person headline.

Back