News Misfits Boxing 013 πŽπ”π“ππ”πŒππ„π‘π„πƒ

for refrence to who fox the g is major prospect for misfits has plenty of amatuer exprence and this below video was his pro debut.

what's up with displaying the X logo?

what's up with displaying the X logo?
its dazn x series. Dazn is partnered with Misfits for a 5 year deal they have created this X-series that is crossover boxing, it differs form the og youtube boxing becuase alot of these guys while they are influncers they come form combat backgrounds. Some have boxing backgrounds including some golden gloves winners, ie. lil cracra, walid, and deen the great.amatuer boxers like fox the g, NFL players like Levon Bell, and streetbeef dudes like baby hulk. this still got some youtuber but these guys are now training at legit gyms. So skill levels have gone up from the old days of youtube boxing. HW division still lacks skilled fighters tho.

Last edited:
Last Events Highlights. HW sucks i know lol

its dazn x series. Dazn is partnered with Misfits for a 5 year deal they have created this X-series that is crossover boxing, it differs form the og youtube boxing becuase alot of these guys while they are influncers they come form combat backgrounds. Some have boxing backgrounds including some golden gloves winners, ie. lil cracra, walid, and deen the great.amatuer boxers like fox the g, NFL players like Levon Bell, and streetbeef dudes like baby hulk. this still got some youtuber but these guys are now training at legit gyms. So skill levels have gone up from the old days of youtube boxing. HW division still lacks skilled fighters tho.
I watched one and it looked relatively clean for an early fight. Does it have much potential for scouting prospects?

I watched one and it looked relatively clean for an early fight. Does it have much potential for scouting prospects?
yeah like i said while they do have influncer and other crossover guys, they are building a pro roster as well names like davis dynmite lopez he's and up and coming prospect signed to misfits, walid and deen are both young and looking to switch full pro later, irdis is undefeated as a pro at 12-0. They're slowly buidling their rosters, they are modeling themselves after the UFC so they'll have a stable of boxers under contract. The pro tournment is later this year.
Lopez

yeah like i said while they do have influncer and other crossover guys, they are building a pro roster as well names like davis dynmite lopez he's and up and coming prospect signed to misfits, walid and deen are both young and looking to switch full pro later, irdis is undefeated as a pro at 12-0. They're slowly buidling their rosters, they are modeling themselves after the UFC so they'll have a stable of boxers under contract. The pro tournment is later this year.
Lopez

Kid doesn't look half bad.

Last edited:
Kid doesn't looked half bad.
yea he's nice. he's making his misfits debut on this event too. the other high level guys on this car is joey knight, lilcracra (golden gloves nyc winner 2023), and yuddy gang (has like 30 amatuer fights)
Joeys last fight

Lilcracra golden gloves win

yuddygangs last fight

and im pretty sure everyone knows baby hulk from streetbeefs

Could we see might mouse on a future card?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back