Mirko Cro Cop VS. Anthony Hamilton Set For UFC Fight Night 79 (South Korea)

Lmao, this is worst match up they could possibly make.

i expect the UFC announcin Fedor vs Shawn Jordan or something like dat soon..

Holy fuck the UFC matchmaking has been a complete joke as of late; particularly at HW. Why didn't they have Cro Cop and Nog rematch in the main event of a card like this instead of having Struve vs Nog and Cro Cop vs Hamilton which are both complete wastes of time?

This is a very underrated time in mma where the majority of active legends are now fighting under the same roof and yet we're not seeing dream matches happen - what the fuck are they thinking? Would much rather see Hendo vs Cro Cop at HW, Vitor vs Hendo 3 is another waste of time

I just realized why they made this matchup: they both got neck cranked by Alexey Oleinik.

So this match making lately means Joe Silva is on vacation?

I was expecting a better match-up for Cro-Cop, but at least there's a good chance of a LHK finish :D

the ufc needs cc to win in korea because k1 style kickboxing is very popular there.

I was expecting a better match-up for Cro-Cop, but at least there's a good chance of a LHK finish :D
dQPf9c3.gif

RIP Cro Cop

Winnable fights for crocop here on out

Holy fuck the UFC matchmaking has been a complete joke as of late; particularly at HW. Why didn't they have Cro Cop and Nog rematch in the main event of a card like this instead of having Struve vs Nog and Cro Cop vs Hamilton which are both complete wastes of time?

This is a very underrated time in mma where the majority of active legends are now fighting under the same roof and yet we're not seeing dream matches happen - what the fuck are they thinking? Would much rather see Hendo vs Cro Cop at HW, Vitor vs Hendo 3 is another waste of time

Vitor has such intriguing fights at MW [Machida, Jacar

I though Hamilton was taking on Lewis.

Eh, Mirko via Cro Cop.

Is this the Main Event ? If so wow.........

Eh, not thrilled by it, but let's just be real:

They probably wanted a matchup that Cro Cop actually should win these days.

Plus, he was trashing fair amount of similar grade opponents even in his prime days.

Gotta get wins for the next generation. Kind of odd that it's an American in South Korea though.

Zuffa couldn't open some doors by sending some talent to a Road FC show and have Cro Cop fight Choi Mu Bae?

Matchmaking is getting terrible, especially at HW, I'm really losing interest....

Back