Media Miragliotta Telling Struve He's "Probably Winning Both Rounds" And Convincing Him To Continue

Rothwell should've got disqualified. One low blow - a point deduction and a warning, second low blow - DQ. Same should be with eye pokes.

The rules now are just retarded, you have 1 free low blow/eye poke, the second one eventually warrants you a 1 point decution, then one more eye poke or low blow gets you another point deduction and then maybe at fourth offense you can get disqualified. Insane.
How retarded is it that you can't see there were clearly ZERO nut shots?

Struve could have got paid on a no contest and had the rematch for another pay day.

Yup that was crazy. Whether Struve was winning or not should not have anything to do with his decision to continue, so why bring it up? The look at Struve's face after the fight said it all. He made the wrong call, because Dan talked him into continuing.

Also the stoppage in the Overeem fight was not convincing. Bad night for Dan.
I agree with this but my only worry with immediate point reductions is pussies like Koscheck who'd try take advantage of the rule by faking eye pokes etc. Can recall him doing that in two separate fights.

I hate it when referees in sports become attention whores and make everything about them.

See Crawford in the NBA, Dan Mirg is heading that route. Just stfu and reff

...4.seconds.left.in.the.fifth....no danger of Overeem getting the rest of his face torn off. Also, he was up on virtually all cards, so letting it go would probably have been a gift DEC win for the Reem.
One shot did that to Reems face. You don’t think 2 more could have pretty much split his face in half?

in a real fight there is no time outs for groin strikes. stop being a pussy and fight
UFC AS REAL AS IT GETS

Imagine if a MLB umpire said “hey he dropped it, you gotta run” or if a NFL ref said “quick get out of bounds to stop the clock”.

Did you want the rest of Overeems face to get torn off? That was a dangerous injury.

I agree. Overeem was done. But the way he called the fight... He could have done it quicklier. It just looked like a half ass call, little bit late.

Don’t see why it would have been a NC though and not a DQ. I hope they give Struve his win money

I agree with this but my only worry with immediate point reductions is pussies like Koscheck who'd try take advantage of the rule by faking eye pokes etc. Can recall him doing that in two separate fights.

Cameras could be used to assess the severity of the situation. However, faking an eye poke is not easy, especially when youre fighting

Cameras could be used to assess the severity of the situation. However, faking an eye poke is not easy, especially when youre fighting
Cameras can only currently be used in a fight stopping situation and faking eye pokes, etc. isn't that difficult. Koscheck pulled it off enough times to highlight that fact.

He should've said," anyone who isn't legally blind will see on the replays that you never took a nutshot, so quit pussing out and redeem yourself if that's even possible".

I think you're the blind one. Either that or you don't have nuts.

Don’t see why it would have been a NC though and not a DQ. I hope they give Struve his win money
If the ref deems the foul intentional and the fight does not continue, it’s a DQ.

Dan considered it unintentional.

Back