Miraculous answer for people no hair.

Also, this guy went from this

sport-preview-townsend-transplant.jpg

I think that's the old hair tattoo

to

So I think he got the same thing. You can see him score a great goal in this vid and then get defensive when his teammates try to touch his hair. They're laughing about it too

I’d have no issues being bald if I had that dude’s head shape. He actually looks worse with hair imo (which is rare).

So strange how the hair could make a difference of like 2 eating points.

I'm not into artificial shit. I think the difference between men and women is that chicks can put on make up, wigs, weaves, fake lashes, etc. to cover up their shortcomings. We men live with what we have for better or for worse, that's just how it is.

If you're bald just wear a hat. More dudes need to wear non-baseball cap hats.

I’m balding. When it’s completely clear up top I’ll finally be able to rock a full Terry Bradshaw.

For the 1st time in my life, there is a noticeable ridge of baldness at the top of my head where the cowlick is. FFS I am also prematurely getting gray. Goodbye youth - wasted most of you in Sherdog.

Bald people are a problem for society, as they cause over-crowded gym with 20minutes wait for the bench in particular

We should ask world governments mandatory-hair gyms imho

As a man who has receding hair and has shaven it completely for over a decade, I agree. Separate gyms so all you fruits can, get out of the way, adjust your hair to take Instagram selfies in the mirror and let us men do real work in the gym.

I'm bald, and I don't care. It's not one of those horseshit denial rationalizations either like "I'm glad I'm not rich. Lotta pressure." I truly dont care. Even if I had a nice head of Cejudo hair, I would probably still go full-Serra anyway.
<{monica}> Who has time to go sit in a hair salon anyways. I've hated that shit since I was a child.

Back