miracle 2000, anyone herd of it

I dont think synergistical is a word :)

But it seems somewhat similar to a greens+ product.

I saw those pics and told my Dad to see if he has it in his nutritional store. They don't have it but his worker recommended Kyo-Green's Harvest Blend.

Some of the ingredients include organic barley and wheat grass, green tea leaf, brown rice, 4 types of mushrooms, flaxeed, ginger...

That's just a small list of ingredients, I have yet to try it.

I just bought some. Its a good price compared to most liquid vitamin supplements.

I've used the stuff. It really does seem to make a (small) positive difference, but find something good to mix it with, because it tastes beyond awful.

I have a half used bottle sitting in my fridge. The shit taste GOD AWFUL. I can't handle the taste, it's really that bad.

I also noticed my stomach wasn't a fan of it, because everything morning after I took it, I got bad diarhea. I dunno if it's from the OJ I drank with it, or the supplement itself. All I know is for the horrid taste, I just couldn't find myself taking it daily.

I noticed a little bit of a difference, but not much.

I have a half used bottle sitting in my fridge. The shit taste GOD AWFUL. I can't handle the taste, it's really that bad.

I also noticed my stomach wasn't a fan of it, because everything morning after I took it, I got bad diarhea. I dunno if it's from the OJ I drank with it, or the supplement itself. All I know is for the horrid taste, I just couldn't find myself taking it daily.

I noticed a little bit of a difference, but not much.

I also have a half bottle left, because it tastes like vomit. I can drink creatine ethyl ester, and thats awful. This stuff is that much worse.

Back