Mir vs Barnett Ultimate Fighter

Has it been officially announced that if Bigfoot wins he gets Cain? That just doesn't make a lot of sense given what happened the last fight. How would the ufc sell that rematch?

My mistake, no Bigfoot won't get Cain, but Overeem will.. poor wording on my part

Stellar idea, I would definitely watch.

I'd watch. I wish Mir would fight more often though.

Mir is fighting Cormier in April. That said, I'd pay to see Mir/Werdum, Mir/Barnett, Barnett/Werdum.

Murr and Barnett would be best buddies

Murr and Barnett would be best buddies

yeah but they're both so pro that we'd never sniff it. they'd sell the S out of it. i'm sure i'd be convinced they complete hate each other when they entered the octagon, whether they did or not.

Excellent idea. Those two personalities clashing would mean some entertainment.

Hell yeah TS good idea, that would make for a good season and would be a great fight.

Would be cool. I just hate that we'd have to wait that long to see them fight and there seems to be a curse with TUF where the coaches never end up fighting each other. One always seems to get injured.

It would be cool if Barnett brought in Megumi as his submission grappling coach.

yeah but they're both so pro that we'd never sniff it. they'd sell the S out of it. i'm sure i'd be convinced they complete hate each other when they entered the octagon, whether they did or not.

Like Ken/Tito III, where they were laughing about how much money they'd made after the fight?

Back