Minnesota wants Ben Simmons punished for “Dangerous Choke Hold” on Karl-Anthony Towns

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
A-level athletes go at it as 7 footers tussle on the basketball court, with Ben Simmons trying to calm down friend Karl Anthony Towns by restraining him with an arm around his neck. It is now deemed by the organization as a “dangerous choke hold” lol and under review for punishment.

Goes to show how clueless people are around submissions. That shit was no where underneath the neck lol (and for some reason ol’ boy tapped lmao!) I bet MMA judges are in the same category as these folks.

Last edited:
Embiid doing his best Jon Jones impression.

*picks up phone and dials*
Hey Dana, you know that “next big fight” you been looking for?

But in all seriousness 90% of this has to do with them being positive roll models and the NBA maintaining its image:

It's a different game in the NBA where they have phantoms punching the players.

Sadly enough, that would’ve been enough to tap out Rumble Johnson

<{you!}>

All I saw was another man taking another man's back......
giphy.gif

Awfully sus......

It's a different game in the NBA where they have phantoms punching the players.

Is there a race between basketball and soccer players to determine which are the biggest actors?

Is there a race between basketball and soccer players to determine which are the biggest actors?
Certainly should be, it's primo acting every time I see a game.

Well i watch NBA and what i can say about this situation well played Ben .. Karl is an dick on then floor and pretends he is a supa star but he isin't

That shit was no where underneath the neck lol (and for some reason ol’ boy tapped lmao!)
Thats because he had a couple people ontop of him. Being a the bottom of the pile sucks, ask some sherdoggers.

A-level athletes go at it as 7 footers tussle on the basketball court, with Ben Simmons trying to calm down friend Karl Anthony Towns by restraining him with an arm around his neck. It is now deemed by the organization as a “dangerous choke hold” lol and under review for punishment.

Goes to show how clueless people are around submissions. That shit was no where underneath the neck lol (and for some reason ol’ boy tapped lmao!) I bet MMA judges are in the same category as these folks.

KAT showing Conor level tapping ability.

the only stick and ball sport athletes who are bigger pussies than NBA players are soccer players.

He did enough to cut off the circulation with the forum. Not text book technique but good enough as KAT was pinned.

Hey @faustian i saw you posting in another thread about your actual fight experience, is Ben Simmons for real?

Back