Milo Yiannopoulos comes to Berkeley tommorow. 1.9k people pledging to prostest. Prepare your Angus!!

EXTREMIST Milo Yiannopoulos

xfXAFCZ.jpg

WTF is that their actual headline and not a parody?

PJW nails it again

seh6p.gif

Yeah bro, they should fucking fought them, who cares if they get injured, they gotta stand up for Milo....lol.

Sorry but a lot of people didn't care, they were just spectating...Cops are the ones that should deal with those protestors
They don't speak out about it after the event and attempt to prevent it from happening in future protests. This is going to continue and it's going to get worse.

star33-759x419.png

They destroyed another Starbucks. Now where will the refugees work?

I'm not speaking about this forum. When it comes to property destruction and violence the opinion and action of this forum are irrelevant. What does matter are the actions of the various mouth pieces for these organizations, the politicians that publicly support them and purport to speak for them, the celebrities that lend them the benefit of their celebrity and the media that covers them.

Either refute them and their actions or admit that you silently approve by your inaction. If it were nazi youth the expectation from the Left is that the Right would need to publicly repudiate them and their actions or be labeled nazi sympathizers, racists, etc...
lol, so now I'm supposed to virtue signal on each occasion (which is demanded on each occasion), further playing into the hands of this right wing movement?

Fuck no, bro. I was not born in the ass of a turnip truck.

The fascist and homophobic left hates gay people.
This was the attempt to lynch a gay man for being gay.
Sad.

I'm still catching up on this thread . . . . but we've got WR guys advocating for more protests like this?
Yep. Some advocating for armed conflict too, but most are just really excited by this and want to see more of it, praising Milo for his strategy, etc. Everybody, all parties, need to knock it off.

If it's true that Milo is trolling- that is, deliberately provoking a violent response, knowing that his actions are very likely to result in lawlessness- that's very close to, or actually is incitement. I wouldn't call this trolling.

lol, so now I'm supposed to virtue signal on each occasion (which is demanded on each occasion), further playing into the hands of this right wing movement?

Once again, it's not about you or anyone else on this forum. This is about the leadership of the current Democratic party and those of a more Leftist ideology that also mouthpieces for the masses either condemning acts of violence and destruction in pursuit of your parties social and political goals or being frankly honest about it and saying they are willing to overlook as much violence and destruction as is necessary to meet the movements goals. Put it out there. If you have the moral highroad then take off the masks, declare it publicly. Let the democratic politicians speak out on the congressional floor and state boldly "By any means necessary". Let Amy Schumer and the rest of her band in Hollywood boldly call for blood in streets till Trump and his supporters are put down. Come on now, you're on the correct side of history after all right? And it's just a bunch of fascists after all...

Last edited:
Once again, it's not about you or anyone else on this forum. This is about the leadership of the current Democratic party and those of a more Leftist ideology that also mouthpieces for the masses either condemning acts of violence and destruction in pursuit of your parties social and political goals or being frankly honest about it and saying they are willing to overlook as much violence and destruction as is necessary to meet the movements goals. Put it out there. If you have the moral highroad then take off the masks, declare it publicly. Let the democratic politicians speak out on the congressional floor and state boldly "By any means necessary". Let Amy Schumer and the rest of her band in Hollywood boldly call for blood in streets till Trump and his supporters are put down. Come on now, you're on the correct side of history after all right? And it's just a bunch of fascists after all...
I think the best example was President Obama, who always set the right example on this matter.

If it's true that Milo is trolling- that is, deliberately provoking a violent response, knowing that his actions are very likely to result in lawlessness- that's very close to, or actually is incitement. I wouldn't call this trolling.

His actions only results in lawlessness as a result of the deranged mental state of the people protesting against him, in the same way that once remarking that the Earth spins around the Sun, used to result in zealous, religious fervor and a witch-hunt for such heretical beliefs.

I think the best example was President Obama, who always set the right example on this matter.
Fawlty, I actually don't want violence on either side. I don't think burning down anything really accomplishes anything toward your goals. But inch by inch, the political landscape in our nation is edging into violence and mayhem. Unfortunately right now the majority of that is coming from the Left. The Right is just a capable and if it continues and happens to escalate I believe various Right wing groups will start fighting back which will only escalate things further.

That's why I say those in positions of authority in either party really need to come down hard on it and denounce it and those that indulge in it otherwise it will taint their messages further. Unless the ultimate goal is a one party nation with no room for dissent we are going to have to find some form of compromise and common ground upon which to move forward.

Fawlty, I actually don't want violence on either side. I don't think burning down anything really accomplishes anything toward your goals. But inch by inch, the political landscape in our nation is edging into violence and mayhem. Unfortunately right now the majority of that is coming from the Left. The Right is just a capable and if it continues and happens to escalate I believe various Right wing groups will start fighting back which will only escalate things further.

That's why I say those in positions of authority in either party really need to come down hard on it and denounce it and those that indulge in it otherwise it will taint their messages further. Unless the ultimate goal is a one party nation with no room for dissent we are going to have to find some form of compromise and common ground upon which to move forward.
This was a relatively minor protest. Even compared to what I've seen in my lifetime, it's kiddie pool level. I'm just not that worried about the scope of this.

Instead we met some dude that looked like smelled like dirty laundry and his angry hot angry Mexican friend

We dun goof...Next time ill keep my eyes out for jake shields.

Maybe we should've gone to the bar later and gotten into some street fights, Pride rules bro.

Liberals are the biggest pussies on Earth if that let one man push them that far.

I went to class today.

Pretty much the professor said that students are idiots for taking the bait....She specifically said Milo is a troll, and Berkeley played right into his hands.

Actions of some few idiots who go around punching people doesn't represent Berkeley, most students/teachers are major against that.

latest

Happy ending? I never said any such thing. Kimble was rich, true enough - but it turns out his dwarven love didn’t share her clans’ fondness for turnips. In fact, she was deathly allergic. She did her best to avoid the lethal vegetables, but as popular as Kimble’s crops were it was only a matter of time before she accidentally ate one. It killed her, of course. Heartbroken, Kimble tried to return to his own people. But the dwarves just weren’t going to let him and his turnips leave. They threw him in prison and demanded he reveal the secrets of turnip farming, but that isn’t something you can just teach. You either have the gift or you don’t, and dwarves don’t. In the end Kimble’s frail body succumbed to the dwarves’ torture and interrogation and he left to join his beloved in the afterlife. And that particular dwarven clan discovered that turnip farmers were almost as tasty as turnips themselves. Or so I’ve heard.

Back