milk question

spiderguardman

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i always mix my shakes with milk but ive heard it's better for your body to not drink that much milk. i dirnk like 1L per day

depends if youre cutting or bulking, either way milk is good. Though for cutting most buy skim milk.

Do not drink skim milk. Whole milk only. Skim = tasteless, watery, poorly digested crap. In any event, I've drank a 3-4 quarts a day for an extended period of time and suffered no ill effects.

Urban said:
Do not drink skim milk. Whole milk only. Skim = tasteless, watery, poorly digested crap. In any event, I've drank a 3-4 quarts a day for an extended period of time and suffered no ill effects.
what about the "milk/dairy inhibits your body's ability to ingest protein" argument?

I like Skim milk and if you drink it long enough regular milk tastes chunky and thick

jayyon39 said:
what about the "milk/dairy inhibits your body's ability to ingest protein" argument?

Can you send me that link?

is skim milk like light milk?? i live in sweden so i have no idea what skim milk is, we just have milk(3%fat) middle milk (1,5%) and light milk which is like 1%

Believe it or not, as Urban stated, skim is inferior to whole milk.
The enzymes that are taken away during the process of producing skim milk are essential to digestion.

I like whole foods with all their essential qualities intact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back