Militech Fighting Systems School In Queens/L.I.

LastOzpEmperor

White Belt
Reaction score
Im really intrested in joining there...Anybody train there and can give me a rundown on the price

I taught there for about a year until the schedule at my own club conflicted. They are a real nice bunch of guys there. I have not taught there since about November, but I definitely recommend them. Honestly, I don't know what they charge.

Don't quote me on this but I think its $250 to start and then after that $179 a month for the MMA program with a contract. However, they are one of I think only two, maybe three MMA schools on Long Island.

I taught there for about a year until the schedule at my own club conflicted. They are a real nice bunch of guys there. I have not taught there since about November, but I definitely recommend them. Honestly, I don't know what they charge.

that's cool i didn't know that.

any idea who is teaching grappling there now? cause i heard they were putting ads out and didn't have anyone or something...

I actually haven't heard good things about the grappling there. It's all no-gi, and I've heard about people going elsewhere to crosstrain.

Yeah, from the website, it says it's all no-gi. I think they used to be called ThaiSport and was primarily a thai boxing place until Miletich came over and made them an affiliation.

Back