Milana Dudieva vs. Valerie Letourneau at UFC 174

juddy96

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Sub-Zero MMA ‏@SubZeroMMA 43s

Valerie Letourneau replaces Germaine de Randamie, faces Milana Dudieva at UFC 174.

Letourneau lost her fight to get into the house on TUF 18 against Roxanne Modafferi. She got a 34 second TKO win a couple weeks ago. Plus, she's Canadian, so she was convenient for the UFC.

Last edited:
I have no idea who Valerie Letourneau was so i had to look her up.

She apparently lost a close decision to Davis and got KTFO by Kaufman back in 07.

nice surprise! good for valerie to get this fight in the UFC.

Yeesh, this will probably be brutal to watch. And not in the just bleed sense.

lol if you lose to Roxanne at 135, you are a can.

With all due respect I feel tempted to agree, I thought anyone with even decent skills at 135 could just out-athletic Roxy for the win - see Pennington.

I would say 'smoke break' but, apart from Delorme/Tanaka and Sarafian's WW debut, this entire prelim card is one long smoke break.

But still, smoke break.

Letourneau lost her fight to get into the house on TUF 18 against Roxanne Modafferi. She got a 34 second TKO win a couple weeks ago. Plus, she's Canadian, so she was convenient for the UFC.

That last part is the primary reason, as we all expected :)

Letourneau just fought a couple weeks ago - a 34 second TKO win at 125lbs against a debuting fighter. So she's on a roll...sorta.

Letourneau just fought a couple weeks ago - a 34 second TKO win at 125lbs against a debuting fighter. So she's on a roll...sorta.

This makes us all even more stoked. :icon_chee

Back