• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mikey Garcia calling out Max Holloway

Mayweather proved boxing is the superior sport by beating up an MMA fighter at least 10 years younger, 30 pounds heavier, in his prime and considered the #2 p4p
Mayweather proved that a mma fighter has no business in a boxing ring. that doesnt mean boxing is superior. under mma rules most boxers will lose to the mma fighter.

Will you noobs stop talking about boxing in this forum? This is an MMA forum No one cares about boxing.
Your a fool if you don't care about boxing for one. but an all time great champion is calling out an mma fighter, that's why he posted it here. go bean mma only douche bag somewhere else man, I'm sure theres a tapout sale happening somewhere your missing. black Friday reebok sale or some shit

He kept showing his asshole to McGregor. Do that in a full contact fight and you'll get killed.

So a world champion boxer, only 2 years retired...beat a guy making his pro debut. haha....Lets see how long mayweather can last with conor in an mma fight....I will bet my life, that he can't last as long as conor did in the boxing match....not even close.

Not if he has the balls to fight Max a real fight. Let’s see him fight in the octagon

Here we go again with the "real fight" argument...News flash: MMA isnt one either.

Unless your name is Canelo or mayweather...boxers aren't getting paid all that well.

This isn’t true at all. Yes, many aren’t making 30mill to fight, there’s only a few fighters who get that anyway but the guys at the top of the boxing card are generally pretty well paid. Not saying that some of the UFC guys aren’t well paid either (I mean, Arlovski still gets 250k a fight) but, sometimes, its rather shitty when a UFC headliner makes 60/60 or 80/80, while someone else on card gets 150-200k, but the majority of the card has the 24/24 type going on.

I get it, boxers have a lot of guys getting the 500/500 type payments, same with Bellator etc. But it’s pretty well known that the UFC keeps the large majority of money made in an event. They could afford to spread the wealth to the fighters (but that would mean being a less profitable business)

You know boxing is a dying sport when boxing champions are looking for that WME/Zuffa payday.

Unless your name is Canelo or mayweather...boxers aren't getting paid all that well.

garcia got a 1M guaranteed purse to take broner to school.

who besides conor in the UFC gets a guaranteed 1M purse?

He kept showing his asshole to McGregor. Do that in a full contact fight and you'll get killed.
This, Mayweather showed the world what a pussy sport boxing is. It has NOTHING to do with fighting. I mean huge pillows on your hands and basically can have a timeout everytime you turn your back on your opponent. Cringeworthy shit.

Garcia would beat the ever living fuck out of Holloway.

inb4 delusional mma fans

If there was very very limited rules to Garcia’s advantage yes

Real fight doesn’t last more than a minute

Mayweather proved boxing is the superior sport by beating up an MMA fighter at least 10 years younger, 30 pounds heavier, in his prime and considered the #2 p4p

?

That's just dumb... Of course Mayweather beats Conor in boxing every time. Reverse the tables and Conor beats Mayweather in a single round in MMA.

Crap put a professional boxer and a professional MMA fighter in a ring no rules and the MMA fighter wins 9 times out of 10.

Boxing is by no means a "superior" sport... Mayweather is simply a vastly superior boxer to Conor.

"Fighting" is fighting.

MMA is...MMA.

Nothing is even close to real fighting as mma. It's as close to real fighting gets under sport rules, so the point stands. Real fights look like mma fights, literally never like a boxing match

who is Mikey Garcia?
A fucking savage and probably the most underrated guy in boxing imo. Everyone hypes Spence, Loma, Crawford and for good reason but that dude is every bit the fighter that those guys are.

Back