Mike Tyson 'was offered no holds barred deathmatch' by UFC legend; Tyson accepted!

not if he got him ground tho ken shamrock just tough as Tyson
Of course,but i think Tyson would get him early before it could happen.

My dad was a huge boxing fan and we watched Tyson's rise from obscurity to champ to prison. I can't even imagine the damage Tyson's punches would do to another human's body bare-knuckled or even in MMA gloves. Tyson generated so much power in a small space. Royce would have had to get Tyson down early and get the choke in really fast, otherwise...just a punch or two would have ended Royce's night.

Jarl

Does a gorilla know tdd? I suppose Royce could just clinch up with one and choke it out.
Thinking about that has me wondering... If Royce gets its back while the gorilla is standing. And the gorilla reaches back and grabs both of Royces arms... How far could the gorilla throw him? Kind of using like an axe throwing technique.

Mike was just too fast (feet & hands) back then.
One grazing shot to the head and Gracie is on dream street.
As Lennox said "Mike was a ferocious animal back then"

You sure about that??

C1yni5A.gif

That looks like a clinch uppercut knockout waiting to happen.

The nostalgia-fueled exaggerations are real in this thread.

Not saying who'd win, but you'd have to be absolutely stupid to think that Royce would be as big of an underdog as some people here act like.

Being fast as fuck is great in fighting (especially in striking!) but it doesn't make you unbeatable (not even close).

The nostalgia-fueled exaggerations are real in this thread.

Not saying who'd win, but you'd have to be absolutely stupid to think that Royce would be as big of an underdog as some people here act like.

Being fast as fuck is great in fighting (especially in striking!) but it doesn't make you unbeatable (not even close).
Who is saying anyone is unbeatable,both tyson and royce have lost fights.

Im saying Tyson wins if the two fought. One of the two wins,and I think its Tyson,holy shit thats a real head scratcher lol

1st round Ko for Tyson

I think if Tyson was blindsided by BJJ he would've been choked out like all the early UFC boxers. However if he let's say saw UFC 1 and trained some resistance he would kill gracie. He's powerful enough to catch gracie before the first takedown.

Back