Mike Tyson never had coffee.

I bet he likes coke...
19659cyx9dm93gif.gif

He also doesnt sleep in beds.

I know this isn’t ufc related .I just heard him say it on the Joe Rogan podcast .So that means he was a caffeine free athlete ?That goes to show us that you can be a top athlete without caffeine..unless he took caffeine pills ? Everyone I train with takes some form of caiffeine before sessions ..crazy.

Honestly, I have a hard time wrapping my head against the idea that so many people need coffee to start their day. And I'm not even that young, to say I'm bursting of energy / have ADHD-like behavior. I get the whole blood pressure thing but other than that, it's a mystery to me.

Not that I have anything against coffee. It's just not my cup of...dang, here I go :).

Well then I don't know what to tell ya, this thread is most likely getting moved to Boxing Discussion.

<Fedor23>
So fuckin what? Stop being a forum narc hall monitor bitch.

Bullshit, I heard it as well, don't believe it for a second.

Wtf get this wwe actor shit out of ufc discussion

Well, other things pump him up! And in his case I would prefer coffee

Caffeinated Tyson. THAT would be a monster, huh?

I know this isn’t ufc related .I just heard him say it on the Joe Rogan podcast .So that means he was a caffeine free athlete ?That goes to show us that you can be a top athlete without caffeine..unless he took caffeine pills ? Everyone I train with takes some form of caiffeine before sessions ..crazy.
Different diet ezgif.com-resize.gif. I wish he didnt stray away from his Cus D'Amato days and found morals in GOD earlier.

MIKE TYSON NEVER ATE SHARK FIN ON RYE TOPPED WITH CAPERS EITHER.

more things contain caffeine though, maybe he's a tea guy like me

Back