Mike tyson is phat ! take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's putting on weight and his career is looking just about done, he should sign a seven figure contract with Vinny Mac. That's money. For everyone.

he's been a lazy bum for many years and always put on weight in between fights, you just don't ever see him except when he's in the ring so it's surprising to see him look chunky, and now that he's retired he's even fatter than normal

lol Are you serious? More than half this board has seen Tyson plenty outside the ring, there's more footage, photos, and news coverage of him outside the ring than inside.

Silly goon, acting like you know things others don't.

Guess who this is:

box_sh_duran03_275.jpg

At first glance, it would be kind of tough to guess. But being the clever, handsome devil that I am :icon_chee I quoted you to see if the picture had a tag and sure enough....

box_sh_duran03

lol Are you serious? More than half this board has seen Tyson plenty outside the ring, there's more footage, photos, and news coverage of him outside the ring than inside.

Silly goon, acting like you know things others don't.

ok genius then why don't you compile a nice collage of photos with dates of Tyson from where he's in between fights and we'll see how chiseled and ripped he is. not from 15+ years ago either

he's been a lazy bum for many years and always put on weight in between fights, you just don't ever see him except when he's in the ring so it's surprising to see him look chunky, and now that he's retired he's even fatter than normal

You must think you're in the heavyweight forum

ok genius then why don't you compile a nice collage of photos with dates of Tyson from where he's in between fights and we'll see how chiseled and ripped he is. not from 15+ years ago either

You missed the WHOLE point of my post while trying to best me. Hint: try comprehending what you read before spouting macho nonsense.

My point was, we've all been aware of Tyson being out-of-shape for quite some time. This is hardly new information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back