Mike Pyle is a god damn boss

He even got to plug his sponsor, FishonEnergy! Great night all-around for him. Kudos Mike.

I was cracking up when Stann said Pyle should get a performance bonus for still rocking a mullet at 40.

That was an awesome win for sure. I didn't even know Pyle is already 40 years old. Crazy... but mad props for him to keep going

Pyle either fights like one of the most technically gifted fighters in the UFC or like he awoke from a 10 year coma

Mike doesn't know he's old. We'll keep it a secret.

FOTN so far I think lol auto correct is a bitch eh see a couple of Mike kyle's in here that I'msure wweren't intentional I wonder what he's up to now a days

Gotta respect that mullet, man. Mulletacious!!!!

The desk has spoken.

Always been a fan. Was afraid his chin was gone and wanted to see him retire before taking too much damage, but he looked good in there tonight. Hopefully he doesn't get fined for shouting out his website at the end there. lol
What website? I heard a dubbed over "reebok.com"

That's already one of my favorite fights and one of my favorite performances from a gritty vet. I was really focused on Pyle and his experience carried him.

I was cracking up when Stann said Pyle should get a performance bonus for still rocking a mullet at 40.

Ha, yeah and when Pyle was lobbying for 50k bonus to the execs "did I ever tell you I love you guys?"

Feel so good for him. Awesome guy

Mad props to this badass oldmotherfucker

Back