Mike Perry sparring and dropping his gf with a body shot

She has a face for radio...

0VDk1vt.jpg

Dude, did you photoshop Platinum Mike's eyebrows onto her picture?

Also, there's no way this chick is 24/25 with those crows feet. She's at least 32 minimum.

Finally an opponent who can't box circles around perry ....

Perry strikes me as the type who doesn't believe in lowering his speed and offense for inferior partners, ie, women, children, and even his fucking girlfriend.

Anyone who's spent at least a moderate amount of time training knows that you spar at your very lightest when you're partnered up with a girl. Typically you let them mount some offence instead of bombarding them qith pressure. He wasn't throwing bombs but he was keen to put his alpha stamp on her.

Gotta win every round in sparring, hey Perry? Don't let your girlfriend's chance of a good time get in the way of that.

Perry strikes me as the type who doesn't believe in lowering his speed and offense for inferior partners, ie, women, children, and even his fucking girlfriend.

Anyone who's spent at least a moderate amount of time training knows that you spar at your very lightest when you're partnered up with a girl. Typically you let them mount some offence instead of bombarding them qith pressure. He wasn't throwing bombs but he was keen to put his alpha stamp on her.

Gotta win every round in sparring, hey Perry? Don't let your girlfriend's chance of a good time get in the way of that.

Put down your sword, Sir Lancelot. She lost a bet, she accepted the terms. She knew she was getting worked.

1428507299-jcvd-9.gif
She’s like Chong Li. Soft in the stomach.

You guys are weird. To me she is cute, sexy, fun.

She seems like a good woman.

Man you guys are picky saying she has no ass.

My girlfriend is hotter and unlike perry, I have never been defeated in the octogon...

I’ve never been in a MMA fight however so some people tell me that last thing is irrelevent

uhhh...im not sure how i feel about that...if were talkin Nunez or Cyborg....yeah...but her?

I dont know what goes on in that relationship but somehow that made me feel uneasy...

Same here, he is a bitch for that and will continue to get his ass kicked and be out of the UFC soon.

Back