"Mike Perry explains why the UFC athletes retreat was the greatest weekend of his life"

"Maybe I’ll build a school for pussies and weaklings and teach them how to man up and grow a pair and go out and get what’s yours.” - Mike Perry

Dude will inevitably wind up in prison soon.

"Maybe I’ll build a school for pussies and weaklings and teach them how to man up and grow a pair and go out and get what’s yours.” - Mike Perry

he's already done time ;) for burglary I believe

Or he'll wind up building that school.

I respect Platinum even more now. And I'm glad he didn't have to hit some one with them black belts. Would be in jail for murder!!!

Or he will end up teaching pussies and weaklings how to man up and grow a pair.

WME are going to get the ball rolling and you'll soon be seeing Mike Perry in the cinema

lbeBTbS.jpg
This is amazing. You should send this shit to his Twitter.

WME are going to get the ball rolling and you'll soon be seeing Mike Perry in the cinema
I can see him winning an Oscar now for doing a shawshank redemption remake as Andy Dufresne

he's already done time ;) for burglary I believe
He was so close, just one simple mistake was all. He recognized his motto was supposed to be "I gotta get mine" and not "I gotta get yours". Put it together and now he's on the right track. If you want to make eggs, sometimes you gotta break an omelette.

Back