News Mike Perry Eating Burgers and Pizza Despite 25 Pound Weight Cut in 10 Days

This is the point I was trying to make... my man was eating pizza & ice cream & burgerz to troll us... but then he reverse trolled us by actually not making weight... so he's playing games.

That's why when he knocks Means on his ass, he's not going to finish him with punches... he's going to submit him so that he once again does what we never saw coming.

<{vega}>

I thought I explained all this. o_O

Never said anything about Trump, just doesn't like Biden.

Nah Perry is a Trumper.

And of course this tweet has not aged well, given the temper tantrum Trump has been throwing about losing.

Nah Perry is a Trumper.

And of course this tweet has not aged well, given the temper tantrum Trump has been throwing about losing.

Well there is actual evidence of fraud unlike the “Russian Hoax”.

He's never missed weight, he's not a particularly big WW anyway (Felder was noticeably bigger than him when they fought),and he posts all the time on IG his running stats and doing cardio work.

What's the problem? He'll bring it when it comes time to fight in 11 days, like he always does.
<DCrying>

First 40 seconds

Fast Food Perry Champ 2021
YBhcsvY.gif

Mike Perry is a strong black man fighting the white supremacy known as nutrition.

Yes I am very interested by this man's political views as I am sure he has spent a lot of time considering the issues and the subtle nuances of the modern geopolitical environment

That's Mike screaning with the voice of a fat man?

My statement still stands despite Perry missing weight. A slice of pizza or a burger isn't going to make you gain weight if you're properly accounting for calories in and calories burned. I can quite literally eat like complete shit all the while losing weight the entire time if I choose to. I'm not saying that's a wise choice for a pro athlete or body composition in general, I'm just saying it's 100% possible.

I think the naive contention that Perry lacking the willpower would be a single slice or one-time small lean burger event is still laughable, especially given the outcome. A bit of a straw man pretense to start with, given the title of the thread.

Back