Media Mike Perry denies domestic violence allegations, opens up on past

Has this gone to court yet?

Does is matter? You cannot form an opinion without it going to court? Really? So if assault you, but there isnt enough hard proof and I have money to get good laywers, I am innocent by default? That is a sad mindset my sherbro..

Hi ex wife's entire existance was linked to Perry and Instagram. No Perry means less followers on instagram and nobody gives a shit about her anymore. Ofcourse she is pissed and coming after Perry with accusations now.
Exactly. Perry seems to be a very sensible man in total control of his feelings. It’s most likely his ex wife making things up. Perry would slit his wrists before he hurts someone else.

Does is matter? You cannot form an opinion without it going to court? Really? So if assault you, but there isnt enough hard proof and I have money to get good laywers, I am innocent by default? That is a sad mindset my sherbro..

If you assault me, I would know you're guilty as I was present. Are you suggesting you are a witness?

If you assault me, I would know you're guilty as I was present. Are you suggesting you are a witness?
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2020...estic-violence-allegations-ex-wife-speaks-out

Read the article and look at the quite clear picture. There are picures of her after the abuse, multiple witnesses and 911 audio after the assault. Now call me naive, but do you know a healthy relationship with that shit happening? Mike has domestic abuse written on his nose and calling her an attention seeker is painful. Instead of making up a dark story like that, she would have leaked a sex tape, faked a pregnancy or something less devious. It's so ridiculous guys like Hardy, Perry, Conor etc are being defended by some. These guys are scum and should be threated as such.

also,as you.probably know cases of domestic abuse rarely go to court. Reasons are obvious, but this doesn't make a victim a liar.

Those are some dark allegations and I'm not convinced with his response. He was very evasive when it came to wether if he did or not. It's either yes, or no...

If true, then one way or another, he's going to have to pay for his transgressions...

Hi ex wife's entire existance was linked to Perry and Instagram. No Perry means less followers on instagram and nobody gives a shit about her anymore. Ofcourse she is pissed and coming after Perry with accusations now.

Not saying he's guilty, but how often do you hear of women accusing their significant other of domestic abuse right after it happens? Often they put up with that shit and then it comes out later after the relationship is over.

If Mike Perry was white this would be a non-story. Typical racist shit again keeping the black man down.

Wow, this is such extreme victim blaming. I honestly had no idea people like you existed. Please, just lose your fingers so you can't post crap like this again.
Lol he's a شاذ جنسيا worshipping Khabib fan, of course he loves domestic violence.

Meh... Can't feel bad for her knowing who Mike Perry was and giving him multiple chances and STILL marrying him. She keeps going back to him, she's no longer a victim. And no, she wasn't being a good person out of love when she refused to talk to the police.

Meh... Can't feel bad for her knowing who Mike Perry was and giving him multiple chances and STILL marrying him. She keeps going back to him, she's no longer a victim. And no, she wasn't being a good person out of love when she refused to talk to the police.

I think you need to read a bit more deeper into why women or any abused person for that matter often don't want to go to the police for domestic disputes

Dana loves white-knighting journeymen domestic abusers

Wow, this is such extreme victim blaming. I honestly had no idea people like you existed. Please, just lose your fingers so you can't post crap like this again.
Well a lot of chicks do that kind of shit

Not uncommon at all

But, I wouldn't put it past Perry to get a little heated and do something like this while intoxicated either.

Who knows. 2 sides to everything.

........That is not how abuse works.

I think you need to read a bit more deeper into why women or any abused person for that matter often don't want to go to the police for domestic disputes[/QUO

........That is not how abuse works.
These are grown human beings with a brain. One is responsible for not being stupid enough to keep sticking her hand in the hyenas cage over and over again. The other does what it does and bites. Both played stupid games and won a stupid prizes. We expect this of an animal like Perry. She chose that unstable animal. And for what? So she could be the "beauty to his beast"? After getting burned once, she's no victim. She knew fire was hot and put herself there again. He didn't just abuse her after that, she chose to go back. I done read about why people do what they do. It's no excuse. Y'all acting like we live in an extremist Muslim country where women don't have a choice. She was no longer a victim. She specifically said "he was uncontrollable". She wanted to tame the beast and didn't get her way.

I 100% believe he hit her. But at that point she should've been gone way before that. That's why no sympathy. And also because she refused to take it to the police and only spoke up when she found out his new girl put him on lockdown. Don't feel sorry for the new girl either, whatever happens, when it happens, she knows exactly what she's getting into. Some people just like dangerous and exotic pets.

Not defending Perry either. This is just no different than me fucking around with some gang bangers and calling them my friends and hanging out with them then cry when I get shot living the life. Stay away from shit and you won't smell like shit. And it goes both ways. Goes for guys trying to turn hoes into house wives.

Anyway I'm out this thread. Won't even bother with the rest of you white knights.

Mike Perry is an outstanding citizen, even on a payment plan with IRS. He 'bout to have a beautiful baby boy consumated in true love, and definitely raise him right. 20 years later, you still be discussing him like little girls in the schoolyard.

Mike Perry Bless You Bum Souls.

Back