Mike Perry 2% African by Maurice

N-word pass confirmed.
Nah, he’d get beat down in the streets for that, just ain’t came across the right one yet, would of thought after geof beat that ass he would of changed his tune but I guess he needs more lessons

Nah, he’d get beat down in the streets for that, just ain’t came across the right one yet, would of thought after geof beat that ass he would of changed his tune but I guess he needs more lessons
Or shot.

Because of the One-drop rule.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

It's the principle of "invisible blackness". I believe this can still work in some southerns states.

I know what that is. Does that mean black people in America are white since the vast majority have between 10-20% European ancestry on average?

I don't think black people (African Americans specifically) are calling themselves white, now...

I know what that is. Does that mean black people in America are white since the vast majority have between 10-20% European ancestry on average?

I don't think black people (African Americans specifically) are calling themselves white, now...

Americans have a particularly stupid concept of race, don't try wrapping your head around it.

They are all ogros de los americas in the end.

hqdefault.jpg

I so much love Alexandria Ocasio Cortez. She has the perfect color skin, about 30% black.

Oh... I don't think you understand the intent of the One drop rule at all... I'm pretty sure you missed the entire point.

It was racism to exclude/label anyone with a hint of "blackness" black so white people can exclude blacks from schools, front of the bus, etc. Of course, blacks back then had 5, 10, 20% white ancestry would absolutely wish they could claim to be white to get benefits. But no, the one drop rule is meant to only work one direction. If you have any African ancestry at all, you're black and all your Euro/white ancestry doesn't count.

Anyhow, of course I was injecting a little history for a joke about Mike Perry's claim. He's just a white boy or wigger. Is the W word allowed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back