Erratic

Just Bleed Disciple
@Black
Reaction score
TIMESTAMPED! WAR PLATINUM PERRY!

serveimage

Insert Blackinum Perry joke here.

Shows what bullshit those machines are.

I'm sure his 5 remaining fans are ecstatic.

That means Felder, Ponzi, Jouban and Cowboy can easily compete at HW and take their power
I don't trust this machine

Also, could it be that if you continue striking the machine in rapid succession it throws off the measurements?

Words are stronger then every punsh.

War Sherdog.

Wasn't Francis hitting it with an MMA glove? And Perry was telegraphing AF, throwing fron the back pocket
The circumstances must be the same if you want to compare

Also, could it be that if you continue striking the machine in rapid succession it throws off the measurements?
I’ve had this thought

Like if there’s an accelerometer racking back and forth on a track with a sensor or something

rapid fire shit could prevent the thing from returning to zero

/bro science

I suspect these machines measure how fast the fist is coming at its target but not necessarily the force of the impact. So a small person whose punch is moving quickly is going to register just as high or higher than something moving slower that has more power/impact (ie a Mark Hunt punch, "heavy hands", etc)

No, he was clearly punching the machine to slowly build up the power of his punch. Watch the bit before i time stamp, at first hes hitting very soft (compared to his full power) and getting 40K, he gradually builds until he feels like he can put the most pop in. That is a real testing machine, its not a run of the mill machine at an arcade.

Those machines are BS. Punching record for what punch? You have punchers that can throw crazy power with their straight punches, you have someone who is a left-hooker. Anyone fit can throw a fast haymaker that will read a big number on the machine, but is it a power punch? Not in my experience.

Last edited:
Those machines are BS. Punching record for what punch? You have punchers that can throw crazy power with their straight punches, you have someone who is a left-hooker. Anyone fit can throw a fast haymaker that will read a big number on the machine, but is it a power punch? Not in my experience.

I simply shared what he did. If anything it shows to be skeptical of the machines in general. The fact remains he hit a real punch testing machine for force at the same level. The brand looks very similar, but I can't confirm if its 100% at the UFC institute (it may well be, theres looks like that same similar square) but its a reminder to take what people say in 'marketing' with a pinch of salt.

Wasn't Francis hitting it with an MMA glove? And Perry was telegraphing AF, throwing fron the back pocket
The circumstances must be the same if you want to compare

Well it's not like you saw Francis do the record is it? He could have been throwing 30 shots from the back of the room.

Back