Mike Perry: “Give me Matt Brown, I will end his career!”

I feel like someone is paying people to post these (stupid) Perry threads.. I still have no idea who he is and couldnt care less. How bout you stop pushing an unknown and let him prove himself in the cage.
They pay me 20$ a post, if you're interested at hyping some other prospect let me know.

hot damn, id do it for half that per post

hot damn, id do it for half that per post
This is how I picture you right now

uWantDolla.gif

69703172.jpg

Brown should rest up. He just got knocked out for the first time in his career. Take the Pacquiao approach.

the mods are protecting him now though, while using those yellows to bait people into reporting him so they can be punished instead. They've made it clear that if any individual from a group on sherdog reports him, the entire group will be permanently banned even if they have no clue who Guernica is.

??
surely this is a joke.

(i of course knnow who you are, and respect your podting history, but this must not be true)

@Alex Do you agree that Mike Perry should be cut or retire from the UFC is The immortal owns his ass like Jouban?

I feel like someone is paying people to post these (stupid) Perry threads.. I still have no idea who he is and couldnt care less. How bout you stop pushing an unknown and let him prove himself in the cage.

The Platamy does it for the LOVE of PMP and we do it for FREE.

9xLeZVr.jpg

#JehannumBless

platinum fans saw how bad most connor fans made the forums for the vast majority of fans

so being the scholars that they are, they decide the only way to combat the connor fans is to do exactly what they did and saturate the forums with nonsense; thus making the forum worse for the majority of fans

logic ftw:rolleyes:

Would love to see Mickey Gall sub him on the ground.

platinum fans saw how bad most connor fans made the forums for the vast majority of fans

so being the scholars that they are, they decide the only way to combat the connor fans is to do exactly what they did and saturate the forums with nonsense; thus making the forum worse for the majority of fans

I have no idea what you're talking about but I do wish there were less McGregor threads, though I am a fan still. I thought his maternity leave would be the best thing that ever happened to sherdog but there wasn't even a slight reduction in threads if my observations are anything to go by.

Why you guys still think it's about Conor?
It has nothing to do with him, I'm a Conor fan myself.
We're just appreciating Perry.

I reckon Perry could beat Brown AND Cerrone on the same night at this point

38dozdd.png

Back