• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Mike Pence says Spend more time on your knees, instead of internet. Monika Lewinsky responds

Muslims prey more often than Christians...sooo they can get shit on in here too!

I don't like those countries very much.

http://ilga.org/sites/default/files/ilga_sexual_orientation_laws_map_2019_low.jpg

LGB.jpg

While I think that is fair, I also think it's a stretch to go there from a Monica Lewinsky joke.
Monica Lewinsky is the one who made the joke (and showed a sense of humor).

Pence made a serious (in his mind) comment in saying “Americans need to spend more time on their knees.”

Naw but she damn sure made it very obvious she was fucking him.

Who needs twitter when you can just sing happy birthday?
The staff at Fridays sang Happy Birthday to me.

Literally the exact same thing can be said for Pence. Why do you give Tulsi the benefit of the doubt but not Pence? Both have worked previously to diminish gay rights but aren’t currently doing so.

Because Tulsi has repented, Pence hasn't.

Christians should understand the value of repentance.

Because Tulsi has repented, Pence hasn't.

Christians should understand the value of repentance.

Pence has repented by not using his position as Vice President to push for anti gay legislation. He also has indicated over and over that gay people should be treated with dignity and respect, in addition to be afforded all the rights of American citizenship.

Here is what Pence said:

As a Christian believer, we're charged to pray for our loved ones, but also pray for our enemies. You have lots of opportunities in politics to do that."

Pence went on to offer some advice for Americans on the matter. "No. 1 is spend more time on your knees than on the internet," he said. "Forgiveness is a great gift."

Of course, it would take a leftist to turn the topic of prayer and forgiveness into a degenerate sex joke.

This is what blows my mind, though; the left welcome more people from those countries, countries that have a culture of intolerance, especially regarding homosexuality.
It doesn't add up.

why do you right wing psychos keep repeating this line of bullshit. there aren't any liberals around saying HEY WE NEED MORE, MORE MORE MORE COME THIS WAY, LETS CHANGE THE USA TO UNTIED STATES OF THE MIDDLE EAST.

shut the fuck up with this nonsense. the difference being liberals don't get their fuckin panties in a bunch when people do immigrate here. that right wing propaganda started with the syrian refugee crisis, and conservatives went fucking ballistic over fucking nothing.

to be that scared of people really is mind boggling. these conservatives that think sharia law is coming because there's an ethiopian restaurant that just opened up. it must really suck to be that psychotic, and you know what - fine, be psychos on your own time. but don't then vote in even bigger fuckin lunatics to reshape national policy that stands against everything this country is about.

fucking evil scum i swear to god. fuck conservatives and their propaganda horrors.

What metric are they using? That doesn't seem to be accurate. Lawrence v. Texas and Obergerfell gave homosexuals constitutional protection.

I'm pretty sure it's based on whether or not sexual orientation is a protected class at the federal level. In the US, that isn't the case. If such legislation were to be passed - e.g. The Equality Act - then it would become an anti-discrimination category the same as race, color, religion, sex, national origin.

It's really a huge technical misnomer to call them "LGB rights". That's done for obvious reasons but gives people the very wrong impression that 'special rights' are being suggested or afforded. No. Any "gay rights" could be substituted with "hetero rights" (it's just silly when you've always had them by default), any anti-discrimination protections would include being based on heterosexuality, it's a sexual orientation.

Anyone else shocked that 83% Catholic Mexico has constitutional protection for gays?
Actually, yes.

Sort of, but then again same-sex activity has been legal in Mexico since 1871. An overview of the year(s) it was decriminalized nationwide between consenting adults in western countries.

1791: France (Enlightenment, bruh)
1793: Monaco
1794: Luxembourg
1795: Belgium
1811: Netherlands
1890: Italy
1930: Iceland
1933: Denmark
1942: Switzerland
1944: Sweden
1951: Greece
1961: Hungary
1962: Czechoslovakia
1967: England & Wales
1968: Bulgaria
1968: Germany (East)
1969: Germany (West)
1969: Canada
1971: Austria
1971: Finland
1972: Norway
1977: Croatia
1977: Slovenia
1979: Spain
1981: Scotland
1982: Northern Ireland
1983: Portugal
1986: New Zealand
1991: Ukraine
1992: Estonia
1992: Latvia
1993: Lithuania
1993: Ireland
1993: Russia
1994: Belarus
1994: Serbia
1995: Albania
1997: Australia
2003: United States

I thought we already had that. Well, there ya go, ya learn something new every day,
I'm one of those conservatives that are pretty neutral about homosexuality, I never understood why people trip on it so much. I'm just not a fan of the camping it up routine, but I dislike (most) flamboyance, so there's that.
The world would be a much better place if people simply minded their own business, especially in regards to what goes on in the euphemism.

You're not alone! And I'm not bullshitting. <45>

New Poll Says Three Quarters of Gay Men Are Turned Off By Effeminate Guys

styles_large_public_images_blog_posts_Devin-Randall_2017_11_09_alexander-redl-185764.jpg

The results on a new survey based on Masculinity that was published by Attitude Magazine were so majorly against femininity that it shocked the staff. The survey found that gay men with feminine qualities were considered unappealing by almost three quarters of respondents.

More specifically, the results found that 71% of the 5,000 respondents said they were turned off by potential partners with typically feminine attributes. The survey also asked, ‘Have you ever thought that effeminate gay men give the gay community a bad image or reputation?" The results for that question ended up as 41% in the Yes column.

Fem/Drag/Trans/Pedo

Back