Miguel Torres Submission Flo

That was really cool, I want to see more of Torres. The guy impressed the hell out of me after what I saw Beebe to do Rani.

That was really cool, I want to see more of Torres. The guy impressed the hell out of me after what I saw Beebe to do Rani.

I think it was Torres lanky body type combined with a good guard that made the difference.

Torres has basically the exact same build and an extremely similar fighting style to me. cool to see him doing so well since I'm going to be starting my pro-career in the same weight class in the near future..

Think I saw Torres walking around at NAGA Chicago this past weekend. I never realized how small those bantamweights are until I was standing next to one. Makes for some nimble and agile grapplers...

haha, you saw him alright. we had him running all over the place cornering matches.

in all reality, he's tall at 135. the shorter guys like chase and even charlie valencia really make you realize how small bantams can be.

He was there. I cornered against him and talked to him for a bit. Very cool guy!

"thank you for choking me" - yeah, i know what kurt means by that

would be a cool thing to see after more sub wins in MMA

Thanks for the vid. Miguel is really impressive.

Great stuff! Thanks for posting this one!

I'd love to see more fighters, especially up 'n' coming fighters, do more things like this. It's a great way to get to know some of these lesser known fighters.

Back