Miguel Berchelt vs Eleazar Valenzuela set for June 27th on ESPN

I can't stand Krieger. Dude thinks he's so eloquent and his words carry so much weight. Fuck outta here.

Berchelt deserves a superfight but I can see why neither Lomachenko nor Davis are eager to fight him.

Berchelt deserves a superfight but I can see why neither Lomachenko nor Davis are eager to fight him.
Berchelt could've already had a title shot years ago against Loma at Super Featherweight. He was Loma's mandatory as the WBO's interim champion. Instead he vacated his interim title, gave up his mandatory spot, and he went over to the WBC to fight Vargas. He was offered the fight a few years ago, per Berchelt's own team, and for whatever reason they turned it down.

Bob has been Trying to put the Loma fight on for a while(at least he’s said so) but Berchelt didn’t want it or it wasn’t the right time. Loma will be moving down to 130 after the Lopez fight I think regardless of how that goes, so we’ll see

Berchelt could've already had a title shot years ago against Loma at Super Featherweight. He was Loma's mandatory as the WBO's interim champion. Instead he vacated his interim title, gave up his mandatory spot, and he went over to the WBC to fight Vargas. He was offered the fight a few years ago, per Berchelt's own team, and for whatever reason they turned it down.

Good to know. I wish the fight ends up happening.

Back