International Migrant filmed attacking child in Barcelona park

And it's possible the Ecuadorian was there legally too. Spain has been a popular destination for south and central Americans for a very long time, since they speak the language and many/most have Spanish ancestors themselves, thanks to Spain's conquistadoring for a few centuries.

Imagine your reaction if citizen slapped a migrant baby. You wouldn't discount it.

Who even said anything about Islamic countries? Our “logic” is getting the BASIC facts of the story right- something you racist goofballs don’t seem to even consider.

No one should take any of you seriously until you can pull your heads out of your ass.
Oh right, so you actually do think Ecuador and Spain are the same country?

lol.

Dont even get into why Ecuadorians see Spain as a viable place to migrate to and why they already speak the language.

This is just a "brown people bad" thread.
All Ecuadorians (or Africans I guess since he doesn’t bother to clarify that error) are bad people. You shouldn’t let anyone from Ecuador immigrate to your country because this one man who is likely mentally ill did a bad thing.

It’s the very definition of racism to make sweeping judgements on an entire people based on one person or on stereotypes. Yet, somehow he can’t see that.

Last edited:
All Ecuadorians (or Africans I guess since he doesn’t bother to clarify that error) are bad people. You shouldn’t let anyone from Ecuador immigrate to your country because this one man who is likely mentally ill did a bad thing.

It’s the very definition of racism to make sweeping judgements on an entire people based on one person or on stereotypes. Yet, somehow he can’t see that.

I'm sure he can see it, he just doesnt care.

But if @Loiosh or myself question the majority demographic, we are THE premiere racists around here.

I've been to a bunch of places in Europe recently and Barcelona was the only one where I've ended up in a place that felt genuinely unsafe and had to hurry my wife along move on

Your link isn't working but the father should hang his head in absolute shame for that display.

Some twig fuck tomato can ever touched my 1 year old I'd gouge out his eyeballs where he stood.

The issue is if someone is a big enough scumbag to do that he's also likely to be carrying a knife and being willing to use it

I've been to a bunch of places in Europe recently and Barcelona was the only one where I've ended up in a place that felt genuinely unsafe and had to hurry my wife along move on

I went to Barcelona a while back and wouldn't go back now that I have a wife and kid. Stayed off of La Rambla, Pakistani drug dealers on every corner constantly chirping at me, had a prostitute walk right up to me throwing herself on me and it wasn’t even that late, beach was nothing special. Had a much better time in Madrid.

I went to Barcelona a while back and wouldn't go back now that I have a wife and kid. Stayed off of La Rambla, Pakistani drug dealers on every corner constantly chirping at me, had a prostitute walk right up to me throwing herself on me and it wasn’t even that late, beach was nothing special. Had a much better time in Madrid.

My mistake was walking though the park around the Arc de Triomf after dinner. It was still early enough there were enough people around but the groups of migrants loitering in the shadows on the edges kept me alert. It wasn't until after that I read it's a hotspot for being mugged or pickpocketed

My mistake was walking though the park around the Arc de Triomf after dinner. It was still early enough there were enough people around but the groups of migrants loitering in the shadows on the edges kept me alert. It wasn't until after that I read it's a hotspot for being mugged or pickpocketed

Big European cities in general are famous for pickpockets. I was much more naive back then and single, so more reckless. But with a wife and kid I'm not going to even bother with a place like that it has nothing to offer. Plenty of nice alternatives in Spain and Europe.

I guess it's different depending on where you go and who you are with. My cousin and her family just went all over Spain and had an amazing time. She did say it was hot as hell but that's it.

I heard the opposite with someone I know went Madrid some years ago saying they would never go back because of the pickpockets and they felt unsafe while Barcelona was fine. I guess this might of changed over the years.

I'm sure he can see it, he just doesnt care.

But if @Loiosh or myself question the majority demographic, we are THE premiere racists around here.

It isn't really surprising that the people calling me racist are the people most likely wearing sheets on the weekend. People angered by anyone daring to question white supremacy.

Big European cities in general are famous for pickpockets. I was much more naive back then and single, so more reckless. But with a wife and kid I'm not going to even bother with a place like that it has nothing to offer. Plenty of nice alternatives in Spain and Europe.

Yeah I've heard a lot about pickpockets but they're relatively easy to avoid if you're smart enough about where yoh keep your things. They also prefer older and clueless tourists in general so they've never really worried me. That park at nighr was much more a group of people mugging you over pickpocketting vibes

You'd be a fool not to consider that before fighting a degenerate like that
If my family was there and I thought he possibly had a knife id be even quicker to send him to the shadow realm. Imagine thinking you have time to rationalize that in a split second. You might hesitate and your wife and kid are dead.

Ill lead out while you run for help, deal?

Back