Mighty Mouse when he was a lil kid

It's a bit sad that this sweet innocent child was beaten everyday by his abusive stepfather. Was raised by his deaf mother.

Never seen his biological dad.

Messed up.

Oh boo fuckin hoo life ain't perfect for everyone he is not the only person to go through that kind of stuff

814417_1332088428625_252_200.png

He probably thought, "Just wait until I grow up", then he never did.

This is actually true in many cases. I've seen a picture with three male kids - same height, same age. One of them became 5'11", the other stopped at 5'8" currently, and the third remained 5'3". You can only suggest from genetics how far you will grow.

This is actually true in many cases. I've seen a picture with three male kids - same height, same age. One of them became 5'11", the other stopped at 5'8" currently, and the third remained 5'3". You can only suggest from genetics how far you will grow.

Best athlete I ever personally knew stopped growing very early on. When he was 6, playing on an 8 foot rim in basketball he was a head taller than all the other kids. He didn't grow much more beyond that, topping out at 5'6". Dude could still do every dunk under the sun at that height. 360, ball between the legs, he could do them all. Ridiculous athlete. He got a full ride at a small school, but at 5'6" he didn't get any interest from the bigger programs. At his size, he probably should've tried going the MMA or boxing route, but there weren't any gyms for either in small town western North Carolina 15 years ago.

Back