Mighty Mouse vs Uncle Creepy I

MM is a terrible fighter to have as Champion, he is boring and has no personality.

To me round 1 was one of the closest rounds of a (major) fight that I've seen. Maybe one of the few fights I scored it 10-10. I can see either way, but if I HAD to choose a winner of that round I would pick MM probably.

Round 1: 10-10.

Round 2 was pretty easy to score in MM's favor I believe (interesting that was the only round he lost in the rematch.)

Round 2: 10-9 MM.

Round 3 was without a doubt McCall's, but was it 10-8 or not? I believe so, mostly because not only did he almost finish the fight, but because he DOMINATED almost the entire round. As in MM didn't have any advantage of anything during that round. If you are teaching judge's whether to score 10-9 or 10-8 rounds, give them this round for a test.

Round 3: 10-8 McCall.

So I had it 29-28 (not 2 rounds to one though, lol) for McCall. But I could definitely see if you gave the 1st to MM, and therefore it would be a draw.

In no way do I see how you don't see that fight either in McCall's favor or a draw to go to a 4th.

Anything could happen in the 4th so we don't no but I do believe that was one of the biggest robbery-screwups of the year.

This fight still pisses me off to this day. I can't even bear to re-watch it. I'm mad enough just thinking about it without having to see that travesty again! Total inexcusable bullshit. The crap judges/refs get away with in their jobs without any kind of accountability really pisses me off. If I messed up that bad in my job you better believe I'd be reprimanded.

McCall and Mighty Mouse are 1-1 in my book. Would like to see the rubber match.

Just had to laugh at the clusterfuck that was their first fight. It was announced as a win for Mighty Mouse, when it was supposed to be a draw, for a fight most felt McCall won.

Agreed, their 1-1 but the second fight should never have happened. This year's been a fuck up for some judgments

Yeah, that was a real screw job.
MM definitely took the rematch, though.
UNCLE CREEEEEPY!!! Hope he creeps his way back to a title shot. Him Vs. Benavidez would be bad ass as well.

as a creepy fan i thought he had it w/o the extra round. was sooo bummed out.. and then we all know what happened the 2nd fight

Just rewatched this fight on TV and am still really confused on how it was a tie. McCall dominated round 3 and won round 1 for sure ...

and if it would of went to the fourth like it was suppose to ... I think Mighty Mouse would not be champ right now

i gave him mm the first 2 rounds and a 10-8 3rd round for mccall,if he hadnt show boated he would of stopped him i think,and yes it would of been mcall vs joe which would of been a war

Doesn't matter.

MM is the clear better fighter of the two.

Creepy shouldn't have gotten c0cky. No one to blame but himself for the first fight.

To be honest I don't really care about the results, they were given extra rounds on a later date and Johnson definitely won.

And you're a terrible person.

MM is a kind spoken guy and he's super talented.

Never said he wasn't nice :) or skilled.

He is extremely boring to watch and his personality doesn't make up for it. Just makes for a very "Blah" Champion. The FlyW Division already isn't being received very well and having MM be the face of it doesn't help.

I guess I am just a horrible human being.

yeah he won. oh well. they're 1-1 now. im sure they'll fight again in the future.

Never said he wasn't nice :) or skilled.

He is extremely boring to watch and his personality doesn't make up for it. Just makes for a very "Blah" Champion. The FlyW Division already isn't being received very well and having MM be the face of it doesn't help.

I guess I am just a horrible human being.
What boring fights was he in?

How did Creepy win round 1 when they had basically equal time in top position and Creepy got outstruck and rocked that round?

No one can answer this question because McCall didn't win round one. Johnson took the first two rounds and McCall took the third. Should have been a 29-28 for Johnson or at worst Draw which it was. Doesn't matter because Johnson beats him in the rematch and beat him again.

People that think this fight was a robbery are idiots.

Last edited:
No one can answer this question because McCall didn't win round one. Johnson took the first two rounds and McCall took the third. Should have been a 29-28 for Johnson or at worst Draw which it was. Doesn't matte because Johnson beat him in the rematch and beat him again.

People that think this fight was a robbery are idiots.

Calling people idiots is out of line because this is all based on opinions. You have yours and we have ours. Just because it doesnt match up with your opinion doesn't make me an idiot or anyone for that matter of fact. So don't put it on a personal level.

To answer the question about round 1. Based on the unified rules ... McCall did more on the ground the MM. Yes, McCall got wobbled, but he was still very aggressive that first round. He controlled the octagon for most of the round, but you could say damage could go to MM. I give the round 1 to McCall or it could of been a 10-10 because it was that close of a round.

For those who say no such thing as a 10-10

i.a round is to be scored as a 10-10 round when both contestants appear to be fighting evenly and neither contestant shows clear dominance in a round;

its underneath judging on the unified rules page on the ufc website
http://www.ufc.com/discover/sport/rules-and-regulations

With that being said you could of scored round 1 as a 10-10.

Round 2 goes to MM
Round 3 goes to UC

Calling people idiots is out of line because this is all based on opinions. You have yours and we have ours. Just because it doesnt match up with your opinion doesn't make me an idiot or anyone for that matter of fact. So don't put it on a personal level.

To answer the question about round 1. Based on the unified rules ... McCall did more on the ground the MM. Yes, McCall got wobbled, but he was still very aggressive that first round. He controlled the octagon for most of the round, but you could say damage could go to MM. I give the round 1 to McCall or it could of been a 10-10 because it was that close of a round.

For those who say no such thing as a 10-10

i.a round is to be scored as a 10-10 round when both contestants appear to be fighting evenly and neither contestant shows clear dominance in a round;

its underneath judging on the unified rules page on the ufc website
http://www.ufc.com/discover/sport/rules-and-regulations

With that being said you could of scored round 1 as a 10-10.

Round 2 goes to MM
Round 3 goes to UC

The fight was very close. Saying it was a robbery is very stupid. Its seems like every close fight on Sherdog is a robbery. McCall definitely didn't do more than Mighty Mouse in the first round and did nothing when he got it to the ground.

To be honest I don't really care about the results, they were given extra rounds on a later date and Johnson definitely won.

Yes MM proved he won the second fight, but in the first fight MM was tired and going into a fourth round was in the favor of McCall because he had momentum. Taking that away in a very important fight and making three more rounds at another time was not fair to McCall when he had signed up for a fourth round if need be.

McCall should of fought for the title, but I am sure he will because I dont see Joseph B. hanging with McCall.

The fight was very close. Saying it was a robbery is very stupid. Its seems like every close fight on Sherdog is a robbery. McCall definitely didn't do more than Mighty Mouse in the first round and did nothing when he got it to the ground.

Neither did MM ... so we can agree that it should of been 10-10?

Back