Mighty Mouse says he would like to collect all the other world titles in different organizations

Gio

Wendy Belt
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score

“I WANT TO FIGHT ALL THE GUYS IN MY DIVISION. WE GOT NEW GUYS COMIN’ UP, SERGIO PETTIS LOOKED GOOD HIS LAST FIGHT, YA GOT [JOSE] ‘SHORTY’ TORRES…HE’S IN HERE NOW. SHOOT, KYOJI HORIGUCHI’S IN RIZIN TEARIN’ THINGS UP. SO THERE’S LOTS OF GUYS OUT THERE BUT FOR ME, I’M JUST SORT OF GOING ONE FIGHT AT A TIME.

NO [I DON’T WANT HORIGUCHI BACK IN THE UFC], CAUSE HE’S MAKING GOOD MONEY FROM WHAT I HEAR IN RIZIN SO…

IF I WAS TO, LIKE, GO OUT AND COLLECT ALL THE BELTS, NOW THAT’S SOMETHING THAT’S LIKE, ‘OK, I’VE PROVEN THAT I’M THE BEST’. IF I WAS TO GO TO ONE CHAMPIONSHIP, WIN THE FLYWEIGHT DIVISION THERE. GO TO RIZIN, WIN THE FLYWEIGHT DIVISION THERE. AND THEN GO TO BELLATOR…125, 135, WIN THE BELT THERE. NOW THIS SPEAKS VOLUMES.

Thoughts?

hahahhahahahah
hahahaahahahah

anything just to run from TJ or Cody

he can be the Dwarf King

pic920494.jpg

Of course he would. I almost wonder if he believes his own bullshit. Anything to stay away from real competition and have delusional fans call you the GOAT right?

Anything to avoid a legit challenge. Incredible.

DJ haters are fucking idiots....No fighter is under any obligation to fight in a higher weightclass, first off.

Secondly DJ HAS fought in a higher weight class—he was always under-sized, and he went fucking 14-2!!!!

So please shut the fuck up with your entitled bullshit.

Maybe it is just a negotiation tactic

OK, it's time to change nickname.

Nothing "mighty" with this guy at all. His mindset is a mockery of a true champ.

Nobody wants to see those fucking fights he throws out there. AT ALL.
I remember when him and his good friend Matt Hume teased a Cruz rematch. Ofcourse that didn't happen at all cause nice things don't happen when they involve Mighty Mouse match-ups.

Going to bush leagues to collect titles, rather than moving up in weight like REAL P4P greats do. Okay..

Back