Miesha's statement on Rousey Vs Holm

I feel bad for Miesha Tate she's done everything she's needed to do only to be declined.:(
Now if she fights Zingano, Nunes, Cyborg, her tittle shot is in jeopardy.

Would not be a problem if she is actually ready to try to take the belt, otherwise she is just crying because she lost of a very decent payday.

Holm has beaten 0 top 10 fighters in the ufc

Bethe has beaten 0 top 10 fighters in the ufc

HERE IS YOUR TITLE SHOT BETHE
HERE IS YOUR TITLE SHOT HOLLY

any other fighters who dont deserve title shots want one?

HI do you want a title shot?
thanks i will , i think i can take her :icon_chee

Yep, makes the UFC and the 135 female division look like a joke.

That was the beauty of the Bethe title shot. It lowers the bar so much that now anyone they throw in there seems like a world beater by comparison

Hard to feel too bad for her when she's already had two shots at Rousey. Win her next fight against maybe Nunes (Cyborg?) then I think a third shot would be warranted.

To be fair, the first time Rousey was the challenger for what was then Tate's belt. So she really only had 1 title shot against Ronda.

Amateur shit by the UFC.

I understand the logic; Tate will always be the number 1 contender while they can't afford to let Holm risk another fight before cashing in on her title shot, but don't tell Tate she's got the title shot then just change your mind without informing her.

This.
Why do people keep making dumb ass posts saying "You already got beat twice--quit whining"
That's not the point.
She put together a win streak, and was then promised that the title shot was hers. What is this stupid crap that "You should expect this from the UFC". No, no one should expect that. It's bush league.
She has every right to throw a "hissy fit" when after she's started training and lining up sponsors Dana and Co. pull the rug from beneath her and tell her "jus kiddin bout that title shot, kid"
I dont want to see them fight a third time, but this is 100% the UFC's fuck up.

It's not like she was acting like Stipe bitching about title shot that he didn't rightfully deserve.

Tate already had her shot

this is a good point, and i think the direction they should go with rousey. from now on she should ONLY fight undefeated fighters. 9-0, 5-0, 3-0, even 1-0. just give her fighters who haven't lost before

This is completely ridiculous no way is Holly Holm a worthy title challenger yet, I figured someday she may be but not this soon. Really confused by this decison when this could have been a much bigger fight later on. Oh well is what it is.

No doubt WMMA BW is thin but this really demonstrates how the UFC are going out of their way to throw RR softballs to minimize the chance of her losing, which would cost them millions.

this is a good point, and i think the direction they should go with rousey. from now on she should ONLY fight undefeated fighters. 9-0, 5-0, 3-0, even 1-0. just give her fighters who haven't lost before

So you think RR should fight a 1-0 fighter instead of Meisha, who is on a four fight winning streak against ranked opponents?

I'm not concerned so much about the records but the fact is, Tate is no match for rousey. They already fought twice and she got smoked both times. I don't see why anyone would interested in this matchup

Sorry but all these crocodile tears for poor Miesha, I don't see it. She's had 2 chances and in both cases got her doors blown off and her arm snatched. This isn't the first "promise" Dana/UFC has made and reneg'd on, it's the fight business, shit happens. Go beat Nunes or Cyborg then you'll get another chance in the meantime I could give zero fucks about her being passed over, in fact I'm glad RR/Tate III was a joke anyway

I'm not concerned so much about the records but the fact is, Tate is no match for rousey. They already fought twice and she got smoked both times. I don't see why anyone would interested in this matchup

Because weigh-ins.

Back