Miesha's Chance

Its prolly worth a bet. They are both standup fighters. Meisha is a heavy underdog. Put $50 on it just fer kicks.

I honestly believe Miesha has a chance, Holly is only human not to mention Ronda fought horribly on that night which i'm sure played a big part in her defeat. A focused Miesha is definitely capable.

Except that Miesha really believes she can beat Ronda. Always has, still does.

Up until Holly, Miesha was the closest, she was the opponent that gave Ronda the biggest challenge. And with what Holly "taught" the rest of the division, it only helps Miesha.

hit it with a bat and kill it with fire.

Meisha has a pretty decent chance of winning a decision here. Holly has a different approach against fighters with even a decent amount of striking defense. I'd maybe even bet this fight goes to a decision either way.

I have a feeling this will be an extremely boring fight. Basically watching holly score points with jabs for five rds and watch miesha flail.

0702-misha-tate-instagram-3.jpg

O man...I would so eat that ass....

Meisha doesn't hold a grudge, she's an adult
It's ronda who holds the grudge

I do believe Miesha has a shot here. Do you really believe that Holly was sandbagging all the way to the R3 fight? I doubt it. Other girls gave her problems simply because they were decent fighters, and I think Miesha is the best fighter she's ever faced. We'll see. I wouldn't bet money on her, but I would throw some dollar bills at her in the right environment.

Meisha is still very well rounded. I think she has more chance at beating Holly than she does Ronda. Holly showed she has good takedown defense but if Meisha can get her down, she has the ability to win.

By some strange one in a million wrestling hump miracle that leads to a sub she could win and that's all the faith I'm willing to put on her. She's knocking out nobody and I recall being downright flabbergasted at her horrific stand-up during the Eye fight.

I agree. Nice and well made points. If Meisha beats Holly (which is neither likely nor impossible)...she'll add to her own sense of legend regardless of the two Ronda defeats.

I disagree; both with the TS and you - it was not a well made point. It was largely drivel from TS' mind. You're suggesting Meisha wasn't training/trying her hardest against RR? Her mindset will likely be just the same from those standpoints; only difference is no personal bullshit with HH like there was with RR.

That in no way means Tate will 'try harder'; I don't even know what you two are getting at. Maybe partly reason why MysteryMan has nearly 3,000 posts and 0 Likes. Zero Likes?! Really, how is that possible? Not that Likes are important, but still....

.......anyway. Your ideas are pants, as is this thread;

I'm out!

; )

For Miesha's sake she has to win this because if she loses again, her chances of getting another title shot would be even harder than it was before.

She had to go through 4 girls to get a shot and Dana still was going to pass her up so imagine how worse it is if she loses?

It depends on how her performance would be against Holly. Maybe a controversial decision loss would give her some argument but if she gets dominated or finished than her career might suffer a bit. She need to make this one count or she'll have to go through more girls again like Valentina, Nunes or Pena which would be tough matches up for her.

"Holly has improved from his debut", are you being serious and mean or did you mess up there ?

Hmm, I dont understand what you mean. I was hyped to see her debut in UFC like everyone but I really wasn't impressed it by all. Split decision win over Pennington, after seeing that, I thought she had no chance agains Ronda. I am very glad that in the end she proved me wrong, but yeah, I believe she had improved herself in training after that UFC debut fight.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/Af...y-Holm-Glad-She-Still-Has-More-to-Prove-89005

She will win by decision. I dont see Meisha being finished. She's one of the toughest fighters in the ufc

Back