• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Miesha Tate would like a rematch with Cat Zingano...

Yeah, because she just lost her championship belt. She had zero motivation for that fight. Miesha smacks Zingano in a rematch imo.

Maybe, Cat is older, but I'm more concerned about her cardio since she left Elevation for Alliance. She was beating Pena until she gassed out in the 2nd round.

If her cardio is on point, I think she beats Meisha again

Top photo isnt Miesha
We don't know at this point, of course she would deny it, but its said it's really her and she is obviously denying it.

I think there's too much heat between this two girls, that I think Cat would give her most to beat her ass. I think Cat could win this one; specially after seeing Miesha's mind is somewhere else, personally and professionally.

Tate didn't look like Tate against Pennington.. But I do think it was her break up with Caraway and the distractions during her camp, she had checked out mentally and physically for that fight. David Mitchell of TAM, said her and Caraway would get into it during training and take it outside to the parking lot, where it would end with a lot of screaming and yelling with Tate leaving in tears.

When did he said that? is there an interview to what David Mitchell said?

When did he said that? is there an interview to what David Mitchell said?

InsideBJJ. Pretty sure it was him on this episode. He was in Vegas for a grappling tournament and stopped by Extreme Couture and mentioned training there and saw Tate and Caraway. Also said if she's going to break up with him, just break up with him and don't level him hanging or some shit like that.

I think this was the episode

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/inside-bjj-podcast/id495880326?mt=2&i=377868216

bitch you just had your nose fixed quit while you're ahead.

1c92c682aad272fa0e33c606fe45b93d.jpg

not Meisha

InsideBJJ. Pretty sure it was him on this episode. He was in Vegas for a grappling tournament and stopped by Extreme Couture and mentioned training there and saw Tate and Caraway. Also said if she's going to break up with him, just break up with him and don't level him hanging or some shit like that.

I think this was the episode

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/inside-bjj-podcast/id495880326?mt=2&i=377868216

Probably true, they've broke up by the date of that podcast.
What did he meant with "level him hanging"? English isn't my native language so I don't understand certain phrases.

How fuckin long ago did she retire ? 3-4 months ago...What a crock. I was wondering why she is everywhere. I guess the question is answered.

Nah, you're seeing her everywhere because she was hired as a commentator, and the UFC still, wants to promote her as a star in that capacity

I like Miesha and would root for her if she returned, but I think it's better if she just stays retired and does commentary or whatever.

Well that proves it. :rolleyes:

Think what you want. She said it wasnt her and has no reason to lie as their are photos just as racy of her already out there. Not to mention a sherdog thread that dissected the photo when it was originally thought to be her

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back