Miesha Tate Talks Sara McMann and Her Beef with Strawweights on "Inside MMA"

Frank23

Enter Sandman Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
[YT]z9Go6FtTHLM[/YT]

Former Strikeforce Women's Bantamweight Champion Miesha Tate wants to stand with Sara McMann and keep the fight away from the ground. She also has some beef with some UFC Strawweights. What is your reaction?

tate-miesha11.jpg

Saw this earlier. Love some Cupcake.

Hilarious that Felice & Methga

Miesha has some twitter beef with Magana and Herrig. Doesn't have a problem with the 115 weight class.

So She wants to stand with Sara?

Better than her clinching with Ronda and getting tossed. Lol

In a loud bar right now. Cliffs please?

- Miesha saying she is currently going through the worst/toughest part of training.
- She wants to stand with Sara & says that she has the better standup of the two. Also claims she's striked with the best strikers in the division.
- Says callout of Felice/Angela was a misinterpretation by the media. The media asked her whether she wants a 125 weight class, she said yes. The media asked her would she fight in 125, she also said yes. Also yes said to a fight with Felice at 125 but she did not call out Felice at 115.
- Rest of the interview is about her saving Caraway's mum on one of their vacation trips.

When I hear Miesha Tate I immediately see her ass in my head and her face with da nose. Nothing else pops up for a while.

I think McMann will dominate her tbh. Miesha usually wins via pressuring people with her wrestling but I just don't see her doing that at all to Sara.

When I hear Miesha Tate I immediately see her ass in my head and her face with da nose. Nothing else pops up for a while.

Lol.

Miesha always has problems with someone. We get it you want to stay relevant.

Miesha always has problems with someone. We get it you want to stay relevant.

it seems you didn't hear what she said, but amazingly enough have an opinion about it...:eek::redface::rolleyes:

So She wants to stand with Sara?

Better than her clinching with Ronda and getting tossed. Lol

at least miesha landed one punch against ronda. sara got red head step child perfect fatalitied

If she could just shave down that tip of her nose .........

Miesha is always a good interview talks well and presents well most fighter can take a cue from her.

10/10 would bang with Caraway to bang with Miesha

Thread title just misleading enough to get half the posters to talk shit without knowing what she actually said at all.

Which is normal.

it seems you didn't hear what she said, but amazingly enough have an opinion about it...:eek::redface::rolleyes:

I did hear what she said. She has an amazing ability to always make herself seem like the good guy. She did it on tuf also.

I did hear what she said. She has an amazing ability to always make herself seem like the good guy. She did it on tuf also.

she just seems fake as hell, while R3 is keeping it real with count chocula

Back