Miesha Tate looking hot!

and people say Miesha's hot yet think Angela Magana is a dog? I don't get it
While maybe some Tate pics look bad, if you find the best Magana pic it will lose to many just good Tate pics

sometimes I feel sorry for celebrities with all these creeps analyzing every picture and talk shit about them. Really next to no private life anymore but I guess they are partly responsible with all this social media nonsense.

She’s hot in a skanky way. In a way where it would just be about the ride, a ride you should prepare for with contraception

Wrapped up twice. Fake name, fake number. Climb out the bathroom window.

This is what girls look like without makeup. Welcome to reality.

Make up is a great thing. However u best prepare yourself for a shock come the morning

Funny how society has just accepted women wearing makeup..when in reality, it's cheating...fooling people...a fraud....

Have you seen her snatch though

maxresdefault.jpg
{<jordan}

That look on her face like she's perpetually smelling something bad will not age well. I've seen a lot of hotties go the other way with old age. I expect Meisha will be in this type of discussion throughout her whole life.

sometimes I feel sorry for celebrities with all these creeps analyzing every picture and talk shit about them. Really next to no private life anymore but I guess they are partly responsible with all this social media nonsense.
Poor girl can’t even livestream to facebook and have a private life. She should post on instagram to whine about it.

Poor girl can’t even livestream to facebook and have a private life. She should post on instagram to whine about it.

you know what I mean. Its not that she streams and wants that but how vile and brutal people get when they are anonymous and then dont respect any boundaries anymore. From hacking personal information (vid,image..etc) to stalking via social media or just talking very creepy on forums.

Back