• Prontostar (14)
  • JmyersDTN (13)
  • Glass Jaw (13)
  • Coster (12)
  • Cracky (11)
  • PrettyBoyOscar (11)
  • Jeff Clavelle (11)
  • Jonga (11)
Burley's in the lead based on the strength of two perfect picks in Narvaez & Dimitrenko. Glass Jaw was the only one to pick Witter to lose. Most people fell of on incorrect picks on the Witter/Bradley and Wilson/Arslan fights.

damn I'm toast again.... Thanks much for the update Mschatz.

damn...i gotta get my act together a get in on one of these

You gonna call in on BWBS while you're doing your rounds, or just not important enough for you, huh? And to think, I named an entire forum and dedicated it to you. You were the first person to register there as well.

Hmpf.

You gonna call in on BWBS while you're doing your rounds, or just not important enough for you, huh? And to think, I named an entire forum and dedicated it to you. You were the first person to register there as well.

Hmpf.

I didn't post anything when doing so, but I stopped in there yesterday for a few minutes and had a look around.

I also didn't have someone trying to force a guilt trip on me when I paid that visit either.

LOL. The things you've been missing out on for the past 6 months. I never forget to put the boot in when I get a chance, mate.

One of the things I checked in on over there was how some of you guys saw and scored the Pac/Marquez rematch just so I wouldn't have to weed through all the crap I was sure to encounter here or anywhere else.

I didn't score it the first time I watched it, and when I watched it again with the intention of actually doing some scoring, after a few rounds I just said "fuck it, I'm just going to enjoy this shit again".

One of the things I checked in on over there was how some of you guys saw and scored the Pac/Marquez rematch just so I wouldn't have to weed through all the crap I was sure to encounter here or anywhere else.

I didn't score it the first time I watched it, and when I watched it again with the intention of actually doing some scoring, after a few rounds I just said "fuck it, I'm just going to enjoy this shit again".

I think I had that fight 116-112 (?) for MArquez. Something like that. I actually can't see how anyone thought Pacquiao was winning those rounds.

And I'm not a Marquez fan at all.

You wanna talk that fight, go over there.

116-112 woulda been a little high. I had it 114-113.

I just gave MArquez more of those close rounds I guess. I didn't think Manny was winning. He was landing the pretty shots but IMO, was clearly outworked.

I also don't hand out orders to people who aren't members. You're not a member, so I wasn't talking to you, hombre.

Don't make me start on you, bucko.

I also don't hand out orders to people who aren't members. You're not a member, so I wasn't talking to you, hombre.

You quoted no one. It was a general statement to all involved. You are an instigator.

Back