mickey "goat" gall

MrTonystark

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
based on the majority of sherdog opinions a few wins makes you the greatest of all time......but anyway he choked the shit out of him.

IMG_0246.JPG

Because this thread needed saving.

I knew my boy Gall would win because my nephew sparred with him and he is the real deal on the ground! Plus, he has good striking which means if I can easily beat my nephew, then I might have a good chance at destroying the whole division! Bohahaha

I like Gall, but his striking looked atrocious. I hate people anointing the next flash in the pan the "goat,"!all of a sudden too. Take me for instance, I became the sherdog GOAT through years, and years of hard work and dedication. It didn't just happen overnight. Yes I'm the greatest DAMN poster this damned site has ever seen, and it ain't even close; but it was earned every step of the way. Gall is getting there. But he's got a long way to go. In my GOAT opinion, we need to be patient and trust that the cream always rises to the top.

#GUERNICAbless

Gall is legit. HE'S still super green. If he fights Hardy he should be the rightful underdog. His stand up needs work. His grappling is UFC level but his stand up is not. It just makes you think about CM Punk. Here you have Gall at 24 with 8 years of experience and that's still not enough. CM Punk with 2 years experience? That's less than Sag . At least Sage has been an athlete and TKD background. But Sage has Shit grappling. He is still young to learn.

Jesus, it looks like she has a micro-dork in this pic. Has this ever been addressed?
It's called a mons pubis. You have seen one right?
Gall is legit. HE'S still super green. If he fights Hardy he should be the rightful underdog. His stand up needs work. His grappling is UFC level but his stand up is not. It just makes you think about CM Punk. Here you have Gall at 24 with 8 years of experience and that's still not enough. CM Punk with 2 years experience? That's less than Sag . At least Sage has been an athlete and TKD background. But Sage has Shit grappling. He is still young to learn.
I agree with you - bad striking but UFC level grappling.

there's only one GOAT
20151209053453_5D3_4489.JPG

cody the pfist pfister

Back