Mickey Gall shows what he would have done to CM Punk

That is funny as hell lol I am a Mickey Gall kinda guy, comedy wins me over every single time. He is about 5 times faster than CM Punk so Punk is not only trying to climb a mountain but the mountain is made of solid ice

tumblr_me7nskyeji1qiuvmdo1_400.gif

yawn

i hope cm wins for the lulz and butthurt
Never happening. Gall might not be elite UFC material, or even prelim Bellator, but CM Punk is gonna get crushed. He isn't athletic, isn't coordinated, has no MA base, is like 95 years old and is made outta glass. Gall just finished a fighter that was a Golden Gloves champ, someone that could have killed CM Punk. We, once again, will learn the same lesson that James Tony taught us and early UFC; MMA is difficult and cannot just be picked up as an adult. If you want to make some money, this is the fight of a life time to bet on.

I like Gall even more after that. Go get him son

Going for gall now. Didn't care either way but now I'm going for him slightly.

That was creative. I laughed. Good for him. He is keeping his name out there without being obnoxious or disrespectful. He knows he is backdooring his way in so it's smart to go the interesting/comedy route than talking all sorts of shit.

This kid has been thinking out-of-the-box to advance his career and it's working.

Does that guy have one leg?

I was looking for how they could have his his leg, but I didn't see it. Maybe I missed it?

Does anyone see how he could've had a leg hidden?

Ahahaha, I giggled.

If the fight ever happens Gall is gonna beat the brakes off of him. I doubt it happens though. CM Duck will keep finding excuses until they cut him.

Isn't CM supposed to be the entertainer here ? Gall is beating him not only in ability but in sh$% talking and promoting as well.

Gall: "I'm going to hurt him. Im going to make him quit MMA"

CM: "Did you have fun cuz that's what's it's about."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back