Mickey Gall Reduced to Panic Wrestling in Under 1 Minute

Sage Northcutt is the real deal...I've been saying it all along.

Petrified of standing with Super Sage Northcutt
giphy.gif

You watch the end of that fight...??

0 for 2 on your panic wrestling posts, can you do one for Waterson cause I have a decent bet on her

I thought Gall would win but wanted Sage to win, just had to come in here and laugh at the irony of calling out Gall for panic wrestling.

Clearly you don't understand what Conor meant when he said Panic wrestler. That's when someone gets clipped and they want nothing to do with the standup. Galls gameplan was to take him down and submit him because he saw that Sage had a weakness there. Its also pretty funny that Gall clipped Sage and then Sage turned into the panic wrestler, the term you didn't quite understand when you started this thread.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Just goes to show how good CM Punks stand up is, Mickey didn't last 10 seconds standing with him before taking it to the ground out of fear

So, by what you are saying, Khabib, Rustam, Fitch, GSP etc were panic wrestlers in each and every one of their fights... if you have a grappling advantage, as Gall did over Northcutt, why not take him down? You're just making the job easier for yourself.

Ironically it was Sage that was turned into the panic wrestler.

Can we please stop with this "panic wrestling" bullshit? It makes you all sound like complete and utter pussies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back