Mickey Gall: Punk fight still on (hints at UFC 200)

Still can't figure out why people hate on CM so much. He's made a name for himself and it continues to pay off... Nothing wrong with that. He's not disrespecting anyone by fighting in the UFC.

Should he have fought in a minor league before the UFC? sure.. But that's only for a closer match up to someone his skill level.. The guy wants to try out something while he still can. I don't see anything wrong with that and hopefully he gets a win.

Edit: and no I'm not a WWE fan. I was about 15 years ago but haven't watched that shit since.

At this rate, if Punk ever does make his debut his body is going to be in such rough shape that the fight ends anticlimactically like that.

I wish this guy would just hurry up and get his ass kicked, if he comes in at 100% or 10% it doesn't matter he is still going to lose soundly.

I really think this is Punks way out. I don't think he's ever going to fight.

I don't hate CM Punk; I'm indifferent because I didn't follow wrestling when he was on the roster. I just have a hard time with the fact they are letting a middle aged man with no fighting or martial arts experience fight in the UFC. Do you remember how badly Sean Gannon was beaten and he at least had some fights under his belt.

Sure, but I'm not really concerned about his health if he's not. He'll probably get dropped and subbed in a few minutes, not beaten to a pulp over 3 rounds in a Hendo vs Shogun-esque bloodbath. The next issue is whether or not he's "making a mockery of the UFC," in which case I don't really know the answer. Is it a little silly to have a guy with no fights in the UFC? Yeah. Do I care that much? Nah. They'll still continue to make the best fights in MMA. If there comes a time when there are more CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall type fights than Dos Anjos vs. McGregor ones, I will definitely be concerned.

Back