Mickey Gall by submission. Bet your house, wife, car and kids on it.

Ghost in the Dark

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MickeyGall-1.0.0.PNG

I'm honestly surprised The Situation is still on the prelims. He did take an L by decision last time out in November, against Randy Brown, but I don't read a great deal into that. It was only his 5th pro fight, 4th in the UFC and Brown prepared well and was evasive. Sullivan isn't going to evade Mickey. He's 1-3 in his last 4 and Gall has won his other 4 pro fights by RNC. Sullivan lost his last fight by RNC.

Mickey gets the fight to the ground and finishes by submission, in all probability by RNC again and you can bet your bottom dollar on it. George does have heavy hands but it's nothing Mickey can't handle. He has decent hands himself.

Mickey-Gall-poses-for-a-portrait-backstage-after-his-victory-over-Mike-Jackson.jpg

Will bump this thread later if you're wrong.

But my ex and my daughter are worthless to me. You can have them for free.

In fact I'll pay you to take them off my hands as long as I no longer have to pay child support.

Good pick not really that hard to forsee. What's up with the homo pics and video though.

And why did you call him The Situation.

Sullivan is not amazing but he might catch Gall standing.

I think Gall gets him down for the finish though.

MickeyGall-1.0.0.PNG

I'm honestly surprised The Situation is still on the prelims. He did take an L by decision last time out in November, against Randy Brown, but I don't read a great deal into that. It was only his 5th pro fight, 4th in the UFC and Brown prepared well and was evasive. Sullivan isn't going to evade Mickey. He's 1-3 in his last 4 and Gall has won his other 4 pro fights by RNC. Sullivan lost his last fight by RNC.

Mickey gets the fight to the ground and finishes by submission, in all probability by RNC again and you can bet your bottom dollar on it. George does have heavy hands but it's nothing Mickey can't handle. He has decent hands himself.

Mickey-Gall-poses-for-a-portrait-backstage-after-his-victory-over-Mike-Jackson.jpg

Hes evolving nicely. Helluva nice guy too.
GOAT walkout song.
Screenshot_20180825_162248_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Something about him that I just don’t like

Probably because he beat Sage and CM Punk, derailed their fan friendly hype, then he lost to the 1st real opponent he faced, while still acting entitled.

Havnt got any of those things so jokes on you ts you fucking loser

MickeyGall-1.0.0.PNG

Mickey Gall looks like one of those douche bag jocks from an 80s movie lol

But my ex and my daughter are worthless to me. You can have them for free.

In fact I'll pay you to take them off my hands as long as I no longer have to pay child support.
Did your wife leave you why did she do that if so?

So you're picking the -350 favorite to win?Stylistically those odds are absolute shit,he could lose this fight for sure and judging by your past predictions he very well might.I'm very surprised at the odds being so wide despite going with Gall over the guy who recently had not one but two steroid suspensions and isn't that good to begin with,it's just Gall is mediocre at best.I kinda figured it was you when I clicked the see ignored content thing.

Mickey dodged a bullet when he got that lucky takedown and sub vs Phil Brooks .

Back