Michelle Waterson

Sammy Otero 123

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Put Paige to sleep with a fast out of no where rear naked choke. I think Paige was surprised how fast Michelle moves.

Paige looked suprised that there was a fight going on lmao. She acted like it was a kids birthday party all week.

giphy_s.gif

Waterson's wide karate stance and follow-up punch after the side kick seemed to confuse the hell out of Paige. It took the talent-rich 205 pound division a long time to figure out Machida's karate so I couldn't imagine a 22 year old dancer doing so anyway. Waterson impressed me on the ground though, she was quick and did everything right.

Former Invicta champ vs dancing with the stars contestant
Can't believe some of you picked VanZant

I was a little worried about ring rust. But Michelle looked really good.

PVZ is just not champion material. I don't think she's as focused as you really need to be, to become the best. And that's fine...As long as you don't have high expectations for her.

paige is simply not UFC material

but don't tell uncle dana that

Paige will be off doing movies soon enough. Why damage that adorable face

The skill level was just too high for Paige.
Hottie is better than Rose and hope she get's her next.

Waterson's wide karate stance and follow-up punch after the side kick seemed to confuse the hell out of Paige. It took the talent-rich 205 pound division a long time to figure out Machida's karate so I couldn't imagine a 22 year old dancer doing so anyway. Waterson impressed me on the ground though, she was quick and did everything right.
baby doll figured it out long time ago

Back