Michelle Waterson vs Felice Herrig Set for UFC 229

Who Wins?

• Total voters
I think Felice gets it done with her top control. IIRC, she was very stiff on her feet in her last fight, so she'll probably come into this one with intent to grapple.

In a bikini contest?
They have both been in Fitness Bikini contests. The ones where you get shredded and get spraytanned orange.
Felice:
felice2.jpg

felice1-e1400008420958.jpg

Michelle:
NeIUFxp.jpg

Michelle has also been in the Import Car Model Bikini Contests. I like those more because they let them be thick and curvy:

yghn7cp.gif

Michelle due to better face. Their body is equal

Michelle, by hairy muff. Just kidding, I'm going with Herring in the fight.

21 year old Michelle and 22 year old Felice from when they were on Fight Girls in 2007:
(Gina too!)

ErO7oVh.jpg

g0d2jQz.jpg

wnzUgkR.jpg

uihT9pd.jpg

i would pay to watch michelle waterson make coffee.

Felice should take it at this point.

She has been progressively doing well and getting better.

Hottie has been busy playing mom and doing the analyst bit.

It doesn't look like she has the same fire.

Rooting for Waterson, but I have a feeling she might get overpowered. I really really hope I am wrong

Herrig wants revenge and has something to prove.

Felice by power and man-face.

Felice should take it at this point.

She has been progressively doing well and getting better.

Well, she kind of had to, after getting her ass kicked by Vanzant. Waterson, on the other hand, put Vanzant to sleep in the first round.

Hottie has been busy playing mom and doing the analyst bit.

It doesn't look like she has the same fire.

Waterson beat Casey just like Herrig did. Close decision.
However, Herrig was able to stand in the pocket and exchange blows with Casey much more successfully.
On the other hand, Waterson was able to take Casey down at will and remain on top. Herrig only got one takedown and Casey reversed it.

I know people are calling Felice a grappler these days, but she is really a striker. It's Michelle who has the more polished wrestling and BJJ skills.

I see Felice winning if she can keep it standing, but Michelle winning if it goes to the ground... which I think it will.

Herrig is good at not getting finished (even by way better fighters). I think she'll also have a power/size/strength advantage that will allow her to get the best of Waterson. My two yen (sorry, Sevarian...doesn't mean I want Felice to win).

Jarl

Can't wait for the weigh-ins

maxresdefault.jpg

Back