Michelle Waterson: "Lackadaisyal?"

Mixed

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Homegirl don't have lackadaisical in her vocabulary.

giphy.gif

Such an easy word too. Clearly she failed 1st Grade.

She's adorable, she doesn't have to get all the words right.

i think the ufc are cynically promoting her inability to do big words as cuteness

sexist af

Maybe one of the worst fighter turned analyst ever. Koscheck was better.

I don't like how you can see all of her teeth when she smiles. Looks like a little gremlin or something.

She looked more plump than usual on that show. It looked very good on her though. I guess I am not use to seeing her hydrated. She might carry an extra 10 pounds between fights.

That's one of those words that can't be pronounced phonetically.

Actually, I stand corrected, I guess Florini was right and Bisbee was wrong.

cool that while it's blocked in my country if I go to youtube to watch it, I can still play it while embedded

Vid blocked, but I will say, I'm getting sick of the way there trying to shove her down our throats. I remember her first appearance where she completely fucked up a fighters bio. Described his opponent instead of him.

Awkward af. Sounded like a child doing a presentation in front of he class for the first time. There really trying to make the Waterson thing happen.

I'm all for fighters getting media opportunities, but I think they should earn it a bit more. Like Felder's commentary on the Contender show. He's put the work in the cage, and actually auditioned to get on.

She looked more plump than usual on that show. It looked very good on her though. I guess I am not use to seeing her hydrated. She might carry an extra 10 pounds between fights.
She looked good in her dress for the Espys on Wednesday.

Da booty is back.

This is one of those words that gets mispronounced a lot by people who only hang out with other dumb people and/or people who are afraid to correct them.

Essentially, a "Tysonism".

Was bisping dissing her with the "we're not in Japan"?

Vid blocked, but I will say, I'm getting sick of the way there trying to shove her down our throats.

I'm not. She's dreamy, an excellent fighter and a shining beacon of light making MMA look good.

Haters like you need to look deeply into your soul and find where things went wrong in your life and how you can fix it.

#hottiebless

B7J8OUO.jpg

Back