Micheal Page would be good addition to UFC

Btw, this thread lacks MVP gifs

I really enjoyed the gifs, having only seen a couple of his fights. Seems like a great entertainer and phenomenal striker. He really is tooling his opponents, even if they aren't the best on the planet.

I'm worried that he's still pretty green due to his level of competition, but I too hope to see him in the UFC soon. It will be a trial by fire but unless you're called "CM Punk" that's basically how it goes.

would like to see him fight Daley, an actual live opponent.

I want to believe in this kid, but he's only been fed cans and has-beens so far, I think they must have a reason for that.

But damn entertaining to watch, no matter if against weak opposition.

I think the way he fights now the UFC is afraid he'd be another Uriah Hall.

I don't think so, Uriah is really gunshy and afraid to hurt his opponents (in b4 spinning heel kick TUF KO) while MVP really hurts his adversary with every strike, Silva/Conor-style.

I don't think so, Uriah is really gunshy and afraid to hurt his opponents (in b4 spinning heel kick TUF Ko) while MVP really hurts his adversary with every strike.

lol you guys are still buying this "Afraid to hurt people" shit? He's just not that good. Period.

I was watching that fight with the tornado kick live at home, it was his debut... Followed him ever since.

Dudes awesome.

Dude is fun to watch, those antics would not fly against the top of the UFC WW tho, once he gets (if he does) the Bellator title he would be a good addition to the UFC.

Exciting prospect. I think he'll crack the top 10 within a few fights.

Man that first GIF is sick!!! But he's a nobody fighting cans if he's not in the UFC. Just like all former WEC, Pride and Strikeforce fighters. A win isn't a win until it's a UFC win, duh.

Yeah, those WEC & Strikeforce fighters didn't took over as soon as they crossed over...pettis, Bendo, cerrone, Lawler, Gilbert, Faber, Werdum etc.

tumblr_mk2ewb27Rr1qaa8d1o1_500.gif

Lol :icon_chee

I don't believe he's the next A.Silva and i will not be surprised if he lose without get into the top 10

But still, MP is awesome and keep winning in the cage doing his clown thing, his haters are in front of theyr pc writing on the internet how much he sucks

There is a reason why Bellator is bringing him along so slowly.

I think MVP said himself that he wants to slowly increase the level of competition.

He just had his first fight 3 and a half years back, it is not a lot of time.

And to answer your question (from Bellators perspective) I think they dont want to derail him... like it or not everybody tune for his fights. The day MVP lose a fight, everybody will start say that he was never good anyways. But for now the undefeated aura is markeatable.

Michael Page is legit and exciting. That's all I want to see from a fighter...

Lol :icon_chee

I don't believe he's the next A.Silva and i will not be surprised if he lose without get into the top 10

But still, MP is awesome and keep winning in the cage doing his clown thing, his haters are in front of theyr pc writing on the internet how much he sucks

The thing is that he is the most cocky guy inside the cage.. but the most humble fighter outside. Is hard to hate him.

I don't know why he is still being fed cans in Bellator.

First, I want to see Douglas Lima in the UFC. He's very exciting, but he'd get grinded out by the likes of Bigg Rigg, so I don't see him as a potential champion. He could make Top 10, though, I think.

The thing is that he is the most cocky guy inside the cage.. but the most humble fighter outside. Is hard to hate him.

Again, dude is awesome

Top 10 or not is awesome

He go in the cage and do his shit and win. That's all that's truly matter.

Internet peoples seem just hate overconfident/cocky peoples, x10 if said peoples are trained fighters able to beat up them, fuck theyr GF when there is one and go away in the sunset riding a t-rex

He's a entertaining fighter who is very athletic it's a shame that most casual fans don't know who he is because if they did they would probably like him.

Last edited:
MVP vs Urijah Hall for a starter fight. Can Hall make WW if so make it happen.

Back