• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Micheal Bisping concerned Conor is not training with top wrestlers for Khabib

There are plenty wrestlers from Russia that train daily at SBG, just because Conor doesn't put them on his social media it doesn't mean he doesn't train with them, he has a wrestling coach...

Mysterio going to go running if Conor wins.

Bisping logic, if he doesn't see them on social media then they aren't there.. I know you're retarded Mysterio but even you can see the flaw in this logic?

Why you guys trying to deflect the topic to me because Conor is not training right?
<DCrying>

I hear what he is saying, but kind of disagree.
At this point, bringing in wrestlers is too little, too late.

Conor needs to get back to what he did well and forget what he did not.
Same applies for Khabib.
It would matter little to bring in fucking Floyd. He would never get to a level good enough to beat Conor standing in time for the fight.

Last edited:
I don't get why some Conor fans get so easily triggered. As if you punched them in the face personally or something. Bisbing is saying some interesting stuff in the video and we would have missed it if it wasn't for Mysterio sharing this. Appreciate the thread, Mysterio.

Mysterio going to go running if Conor wins.
Seeing as to how I clearly give not two shits about what you bozo's have to say, I think the better question is where are the Conor fans going to go if he gets destroyed?

Will they flee like rats and renounce his name like all of his other losses?

emoticon-00136-giggle-1.gif~c200

At 5:32 he says " You don't see(When looking at Mcgregor's social media) a lot of hardcore wrestlers specifically brought in for this training camp. I don't a lot of jujitsu experts. I don't see Dillion Danis...."

Danis has been there the whole camp. Sergey Kupilsk is his wrestling coach(Eastern European Moldovan). He's also brought in a bunch of Moldovan wrestlers. Khabib isn't a wrestler like Henry Cejudo, who hits takedown combos extremely fast. You'd have to bring in guys at a similar level of athleticism to simulate Henry. Khabib is a methodical chain wrestler. You'd practice technical escapes, and cycle training partners to simulate the pressure.

sbg spar.jpg

At 5:32 he says " You don't see(When looking at Mcgregor's social media) a lot of hardcore wrestlers specifically brought in for this training camp. I don't a lot of jujitsu experts. I don't see Dillion Danis...."

Danis has been there the whole camp. Sergey Kupilsk is his wrestling coach(Eastern European Moldovan). He's also brought in a bunch of Moldovan wrestlers. Khabib isn't a wrestler like Henry Cejudo, who hits takedown combos extremely fast. You'd have to bring in guys at a similar level of athleticism to simulate Henry. Khabib is a methodical chain wrestler. You'd practice technical escapes, and cycle training partners to simulate the pressure.

View attachment 437969
So which are the top talents he brought in do you feel can emulate Khabib?

Any names or?

I don't understand why people think Conor only started training for khabib once the fight was announced. He knew he was the next guy since he fought floyd. He's been training for this since then.

Revealed after the fight...

Mysterio and Fortniter33 = SAME PERSON!!!!

image.jpg

I don't understand why people think Conor only started training for khabib once the fight was announced. He knew he was the next guy since he fought floyd. He's been training for this since then.
But where is your evidence?

<[analyzed}>

That would be the smart thing to do. Thinking about it, the two top guys have been Tony and Khabib for the last couple years. I expect he knew that whoever he fought was going to try to grapple fuck him on the ground.

Back